Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PICS of Amir Khan's engagement party with beautiful Pakistani Muslim Faryal Makhdoom

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bet Wazaa is crying into his pillow right about now.

Girl looks smashable.

Comment

She is beautiful.

Well played, Amir

Comment

How did he meet her? Was it arranged by his family?

Comment

Now we know why wazaa disappeared

R.I.P

Comment

Originally posted by 23|1|26|1|1 View Post

Oops... wrong picture.
            Legs looks comfy

proper resting position

Comment

Originally posted by Prince Mongo View Post
              How did he meet her? Was it arranged by his family?
              Probably sent photos to her phone of himself wanking

Comment

no disrespect but not my type. Her face doesnt look great to me in the wedding photos and her body is like a 12yo boy's. Khan can do alot better but if he loves her then its all good to me. I wasnt that impressed though but I am black so I likem a lil more curvy. Non blacks dont like that as much so its probably just me. I need a lil more weight then that. She looks like a stick figure, like Paris Hilton.

Comment

Originally posted by DLT View Post
                  no disrespect but not my type. Her face doesnt look great to me in the wedding photos and her body is like a 12yo boy's. Khan can do alot better but if he loves her then its all good to me. I wasnt that impressed though but I am black so I likem a lil more curvy. Non blacks dont like that as much so its probably just me. I need a lil more weight then that. She looks like a stick figure, like Paris Hilton.
                  not everyone likes whales that chubby chasers pass off as "real women" bro

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                    chubby chaser? lol.....

I made it clear that everyone has a type. I would **** her but she's not what I prefer if I had to pick a gil to be my girl just like Im sure you probably wouldnt prefer who I would pick. To each his own. Still, you cant help who you fall in love with so you never know

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                      why u getting defensive maniac

Comment

Working...
                      X