Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why should the age of a c0ck entering a teenage girl matter?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why should the age of a c0ck entering a teenage girl matter?

So something about "sex laws" thing doesn't make much sense to me.

A teen girl deemed legally mature enough to consent to letting another teen boy rail her but when the c0ck has been around a few more years she is a "child" being "victimized".

Don't see the difference really, the same act going on, c0ck entering the sweet young fresh teen poon so why does the age of the c0ck it matter?

Also why is the mere thought of wanting to bang teen girls wrong? When I was 18 there was nothing legally wrong about me railing a 15 or 16 year old but I guess after some date on the calender my interests and natural instincts should have just changed abruptly huh?

At 8 years old the government can try a juvenile as an adult in a murder case, but a 15 year old doesnt understand the complexities of sex.

Comment

Good logical thinking.

Comment

Originally posted by AKATheMack View Post
        At 8 years old the government can try a juvenile as an adult in a murder case, but a 15 year old doesnt understand the complexities of sex.
        makes no sense does it??both are children both aint right

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by AKATheMack View Post
            I never understood that either.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
              So something about "sex laws" thing doesn't make much sense to me.

A teen girl deemed legally mature enough to consent to letting another teen boy rail her but when the c0ck has been around a few more years she is a "child" being "victimized".

Don't see the difference really, the same act going on, c0ck entering the sweet young fresh teen poon so why does the age of the c0ck it matter?

Also why is the mere thought of wanting to bang teen girls wrong? When I was 18 there was nothing legally wrong about me railing a 15 or 16 year old but I guess after some date on the calender my interests and natural instincts should have just changed abruptly huh?
              Its easier for an older dude to manipulate a younger girl - that's probably the reasoning.

Comment

just imagine the girl being ur daughter or kid sister being banged by a much older horny man

would u still approve?

Comment

Originally posted by -PANDA- View Post
                  just imagine the girl being ur daughter or kid sister being banged by a much older horny man

would u still approve?
                  Some ppl don't approve of interracial couples or gay couples, should they be illegal because of it?

Comment

Originally posted by -PANDA- View Post

would u still approve?
                    If my daughter is banging old men Ive failed as a parent.

Comment

Working...
                    X