Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Since Trinidad was caught CHEATING against Hopkins....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by pistol whip View Post
    Oh no im not quitting whatsoever but you want to start saying Mexicans work at home depot and such so im gonna report you end of story. As for Castro you report him Im not here to take care of "your" feelings but Im not gonna lower myself to your racist rhetoric either. If you get banned i don't give a fuk and if my reports get you banned good! But like I said I warned you so if it does happen that you get banned thats your fault.
    Yea, you were looking for the ref to help you out.

Quitter...

Comment

• Originally posted by pistol whip View Post
      Look the Diego Corrales pic was to show you that you cant just eyeball Margaritos left hand wrap and say "Oh yeah he has loaded gloves". That argument is so flimsy and weak that it proves nothing. Im just saying if you got 100% solid evidence then hey lets see it otherwise you just end up sounding like a Boriqua making excuses for your Boriqua fighter. Until then the first Cotto fight was a complete ass whooping. You can be suspicious of Margarito all you want but until evidence appears to support your suspisions you are just being sour grapes and acting like a troll.

, All these ALT's are Knee quitters, can't even say it on their regular account. Typical

TRuth is Triniwraps was caught cheating, and it wasn't the first time a red flag was raised, Ironically his Left hand was the one that was loaded, and he was known for his "powerfull" left hook, look at the interview.

They're trying to slip this one under the rug,

Comment

• Originally posted by ElMeroChingon View Post
        , All these ALT's are Knee quitters, can't even say it on their regular account. Typical

TRuth is Triniwraps was caught cheating, and it wasn't the first time a red flag was raised, Ironically his Left hand was the one that was loaded, and he was known for his "powerfull" left hook, look at the interview.

They're trying to slip this one under the rug,
        I know it's hard since Mexico has never produced a puncher like Tito, even with their love of steroids/Tainted beef, but you are going to have to try harder son. Tito is a legend.

Comment

Working...
        X