No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
    Just poured a quadruple vodka and sprite.... Only need one, yeah.
    If im ever in Erie, ill end my being sober spree and drink with reed

Comment

• First beers in about 5 days or so tonight. Actually been getting some work done, imagine that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nodogoshi View Post
        First beers in about 5 days or so tonight. Actually been getting some work done, imagine that.
        I flat out quit bro,during the fights i wasnt even tempted and i thought i would have been,i need to let my self heal,that alcohol puts a beating on you i feel 10 times better.Now i just need to cut out the smoking Cigs that will be rough.

Comment

• Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
          I flat out quit bro,during the fights i wasnt even tempted and i thought i would have been,i need to let my self heal,that alcohol puts a beating on you i feel 10 times better.Now i just need to cut out the smoking Cigs that will be rough.
          Yeah, I had some beers last night and have been feeling it all day. It's weird how I can go crazy for days on end and never get a hangover. But don't drink for several days, and hangover you get. I only had probably the equivalent of about a 6 pack.

Comment

• Sippin' on an energy drink...

Comment

• Originally posted by Miburo View Post
              Sippin' on an energy drink...

Im on that carbonated mineral water, high dollar ****

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike Tyson77 View Post
                Im on that carbonated mineral water, high dollar ****
                Haha, classy stuff. Gotta get on that poverty club soda son.

Comment

• A friend just stopped by with a twelvepack of heinies(Heineken) . I am showing him around boxingscene and am talking him into joining himself.

Comment

• I bought some beer called "arrogant bastard", i thought it fit me kind of well (except for the bastard part), plus i liked the logo. If they change the name to "arrogant asshole", i would be a customer for life.

Comment

• Originally posted by RINGG View Post
                      A friend just stopped by with a twelvepack of heinies(Heineken) . I am showing him around boxingscene and am talking him into joining himself.
                      Let me know if he joins ringg.

Comment

Working...
                      X