Collapse
No announcement yet.

ATG Highest Ranking Glass Jaws

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've asked him where he is so I can go.........teach him a few things ..hahaha.......so the next best thing is to tell him off but I'm with you!
    Freeze the lil bastard out and eventually he'll get tired talking to himself. Might take a few months but I'm sick of trying to reason with the lil' *****.
    Why he's tolerated is beyond me, to insult past greats that have passed on
    doesn't make this forum look very respectable. Ofcourse he acts like a fool
    and he knows it. He wants attention and he gets even if people are calling him an azzhole, he likes it! sad kid!

Comment

When discussing various subjects on the net, it can be helpful having this in mind, a quote by musician Frank Zappa:

“One of my favorite philosophical tenets is that people will agree with you only if they already agree with you. You do not change people's minds.”

It takes A LOT in trying to persuade people to think like I do – and yet, most often I fail doing so.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
        Didn't Wlad do a funny dance when Wach landed on him? Literally the single shot in the entire fight the big oaf Wach landed on him. He also did a funny dance from a Pulev jab

Joe Frazier & Joe Louis glass chins? God you're an idiot.

I suspect this is an elroy alt.
        I would be lying if i said Wlad had the strongest chin,keep in mind he is getting hit by very big HW's ,even Lewis has drppoed the ball at times ,on muy picks well its not really debatable looking at the fights ,this is done with video footage ,gotta love love the butt hurt fanboys on here acting like i created the thread ,if you cant play stay out of the game.

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
          I would be lying if i said Wlad had the strongest chin,keep in mind he is getting hit by very big HW's ,even Lewis has drppoed the ball at times ,on muy picks well its not really debatable looking at the fights ,this is done with video footage ,gotta love love the butt hurt fanboys on here acting like i created the thread ,if you cant play stay out of the game.
          So what's your reason for saying Joe Frazier has a glass chin? He's had two knockout defeats where he got up, against arguably the hardest puncher ever. Certainly better than Wlad who got laid out by journeymen multiple times.

I've never heard anything as idiotic as saying Joe Frazier had a glass chin. That's literally idiocy of the highest order, and something only Elroy would say which is why I suspect he created an alt for the history section.

Comment

So what's your reason for saying Joe Frazier has a glass chin? He's had two knockout defeats where he got up, against arguably the hardest puncher ever. Certainly better than Wlad who got laid out by journeymen multiple times.

I've never heard anything as idiotic as saying Joe Frazier had a glass chin. That's literally idiocy of the highest order, and something only Elroy would say which is why I suspect he created an alt for the history section.
            Im picking out of atg's ,so yea ive seen Frazier get floored numerous time even in only his second pro fight,,Fraziers chin would never hold up to the punchers who hit Wlad ,Frazier weighing 205 wouldn't even be a HW today and we all know that ,he would drop at 200 or so.If nobody has Frazier ,Patterson or Louis at least one of the 3 they really are clueless
            Last edited by juggernaut666; 05-17-2015, 09:21 AM.

Comment

Im picking out of atg's ,so yea ive seen Frazier get floored numerous time even in only his second pro fight,,Fraziers chin would never hold up to the punchers who hit Wlad ,Frazier weighing 205 wouldn't even be a HW today and we all know that ,he would drop at 200 or so.If nobody has Frazier ,Patterson or Louis at least one of the 3 they really are clueless
              Which punchers that hit Wlad? You mean the ones that flattened Wlad? The mediocre punchers (other than Sanders and Peter) who still managed to put Wlad on his butt 7-8 times in his career?

He took punches from hard punchers throughout his entire career. Bonavena, Chuvalo, Quarry, Foreman, Bob Foster.. He took more than 3000 punches from Ali. He never ended a fight on the canvas. Was only stopped by the savage fighter that was Prime George Foreman.

If you think Frazier had a bad chin, you simply don't know anything about boxing.
              Last edited by LacedUp; 05-17-2015, 09:39 AM.

Comment

For heavyweight champions ... if we are talking any version of the belt I'd have to say herbie hyde. Even glancing/partially blocked blows could put him to sleep

Comment

Which punchers that hit Wlad? You mean the ones that flattened Wlad? The mediocre punchers (other than Sanders and Peter) who still managed to put Wlad on his butt 7-8 times in his career?

He took punches from hard punchers throughout his entire career. Bonavena, Chuvalo, Quarry, Foreman, Bob Foster.. He took more than 3000 punches from Ali. He never ended a fight on the canvas. Was only stopped by the savage fighter that was Prime George Foreman.

If you think Frazier had a bad chin, you simply don't know anything about boxing.
                  Frazier has never taking a HW punch from a big puncher outside of Foreman,more than a few fights show what would happen if a power puncher like Sanders or Peters hit him,go watch some Mariusz Wach k.o high lights ,do you really think Frazier is going to get up from someone like that when he could barely handle guys almost a hundred pounds less?Ali is regarded as one of the lightest hitting champions of all time ,this is also proved with facts
                  Last edited by juggernaut666; 05-17-2015, 11:33 AM.

Comment

Frazier has never taking a HW punch from a big puncher outside of Foreman,more than a few fights show what would happen if a power puncher like Sanders or Peters hit him,go watch some Mariusz Wach k.o high lights ,do you really think Frazier is going to get up from someone like that when he could barely handle guys almost a hundred pounds less?Ali is regarded as one of the lightest hitting champions of all time ,this is also proved with facts
                    there was a point in ali's career where he picked the round of his victims and was seldom wrong

Comment

Originally posted by rightsideup View Post
                      there was a point in ali's career where he picked the round of his victims and was seldom wrong
                      Except when his competition stepped up he never fought a prime elite fighter in his time in the 60's outside Patterson,who he dwarfed.

Comment

Working...
                      X