Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should Andre Ward been disqualified against Mikkel Kessler

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This poll is ridiculous. So many bitter hypocrites on NSB.

Comment

Originally posted by slimshandy69 View Post
      Only Lomenchenko solido and Amir Khan Pederson were on par for disgraceful fights in terms of fairness.(both khan and Lomenchenko got robbed despite the cheating of their opponents)

If Ward fought like that anywhere else in the world he would have been disqualified imo, all of Kesslers cuts were via headbutts. Not one were due to Wards puches.

What you guys think, ward fought fair and square, or ward should have been disqualified?
      Interesting how Froch fought Dirrell extremely dirty, and still got his ass whipped, dropped and outboxed, yet the UK robbed him.

Embarassment of a result.

Comment

Andre Ward is a dirty fighter who gets away with it in or near his home town. I had to vote no because before a fighter gets disqualified for the things Ward did to Kessler he is allowed a warning or two. I don't think Ward was ever even warned by the bias referee. So we will never know if a strong warning would have made Ward stop fowling Kessler. If Ward had been properly warned and continued to fowl Kessler then he should have been DQed. I hope that makes sense.

Comment

Only Lomenchenko solido and Amir Khan Pederson were on par for disgraceful fights in terms of fairness.(both khan and Lomenchenko got robbed despite the cheating of their opponents)

If Ward fought like that anywhere else in the world he would have been disqualified imo, all of Kesslers cuts were via headbutts. Not one were due to Wards puches.

What you guys think, ward fought fair and square, or ward should have been disqualified?
          He should have had points deducted, hard warnings. If he kept fouling then DQ. Same with Miranda for excessive clinching.

Comment

I think if he had been dq'd, nobody would have cried cuz the headbutts did serious damage

Comment

yes they were blatant and repetitive fouls.

Comment

The way Floyd and Ward are treated considering how completely different their personalities are tells me a whole lot about where it comes from in the majority of cases.

Comment

Originally posted by GoldenGloveLove View Post
                  The way Floyd and Ward are treated considering how completely different their personalities are tells me a whole lot about where it comes from in the majority of cases.
                  We already know what time it is on this board.

Comment

Didn't watch fight tbh but he shoulda been DQ'd for what I know he did-->-->

Hug, hold hands and haul ass= 3H club

Comment

Originally posted by GoldenGloveLove View Post
                      Will never get an admission out of them though no matter how obvious it is.

Crazy the things people get to say on this board but they block out curse words. Go figure!

Comment

Working...
                      X