Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

is manny pac one of the most beloved figthers of this era?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Paquiao fighting style is great for the sport, I'm going to miss the guy when he retires. He's a very likeable fighter in the ring and out of the ring.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
      Easily. I'm not sure how anyone can hate Manny to be honest.
      some people find a way

Comment

Mexicans loves PAC.. it was only floydfans hate him for jelousy reasons...

Comment

Right now it's definitely Manny.

In future guys these guys will take his place (post Manny retirement)
          GGG
          Crawford etc

Comment

Some people who are perceived as hating him, really just dislike the majority of his fans.

Some people hate him because they feel he is a drug cheat.

By the way, life is pretty easy being a Mayweather fan. You can try to fool yourself all you want, but I don't know any Mayweather fans that are jealous of Pacquaio.

Comment

Few fighters are respected in the boxing world, even fewer are loved. People love Manny

Comment

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
                Some people who are perceived as hating him, really just dislike the majority of his fans.

Some people hate him because they feel he is a drug cheat.

By the way, life is pretty easy being a Mayweather fan. You can try to fool yourself all you want, but I don't know any Mayweather fans that are jealous of Pacquaio.
                You hate him because you love Floyd and Manny is the enemy to Floyd. Just be honest.

While Floyd has been criticized for years before Manny was even brought up as an opponent.

I notice anyone who is a threat to Floyd or is praised higher than him will get hated by his fans.

Like when Andre Ward was getting mad love from boxing people and many said he should be p4p number 1 the Floyd fans started hating on the man discrediting his wins, saying he drained Dawson etc, even Floyd started hating on the dudes wins, all because he was a threat to the p4p status of Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                  You hate him because you love Floyd and Manny is the enemy to Floyd. Just be honest.

While Floyd has been criticized for years before Manny was even brought up as an opponent.

I notice anyone who is a threat to Floyd or is praised higher than him will get hated by his fans.

Like when Andre Ward was getting mad love from boxing people and many said he should be p4p number 1 the Floyd fans started hating on the man discrediting his wins, saying he drained Dawson etc, even Floyd started hating on the dudes wins, all because he was a threat to the p4p status of Floyd.
                  Oh, you know me?

Is that why Paulie "hates" Manny?

Carry on.

Comment

Originally posted by sugarsmosley View Post
                    Few fighters are respected in the boxing world, even fewer are loved. People love Manny
                    This isn't true man! So many fighters are respected and loved in the boxing world.

Comment

no doubt.manny's dedication to boxing was truly admirable..BUT BUT he is a steriod freak..mayweather still owns him

Comment

Working...
                      X