No announcement yet.

Boxing fans are full of crap and a disgrace

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boxing fans are full of crap and a disgrace

In no other sport will you here fans saying titles mean nothing and beating other champions mean nothing..in what other sport would beating a top contender mean more then beating "THE CHAMPION"? fans of the sport are so damn biased it is sickening..they pick against a fighter but when they win they discredit them...if i was a boxer i'd say **** ya'll too cause ya'll are a damn joke

Originally posted by Money Team. View Post
    In no other sport will you here fans saying titles mean nothing and beating other champions mean nothing..in what other sport would beating a top contender mean more then beating "THE CHAMPION"? fans of the sport are so damn biased it is sickening..they pick against a fighter but when they win they discredit them...if i was a boxer i'd say **** ya'll too cause ya'll are a damn joke
    Are you on the meth again?

Comment

You a sensitive little *****

Comment

Originally posted by Money Team. View Post
        this boils down to you pretending baldomir is better than margarito. he wasn't. he was a fu-kking bum. deal with it.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
          this boils down to you pretending baldomir is better than margarito. he wasn't. he was a fu-kking bum. deal with it.
          Looks like larry has decided its time to have another one of his public floyd wanks.

Comment

i noticed boxing fans have become more like fickle fans ever since pacroid came on the scene,,now its like american fight fans root more for outsiders then there own countrymen.they must like geting beat over and over

Comment

Originally posted by junior gong View Post
              Looks like larry has decided its time to have another one of his public floyd wanks.
              he really loves his baldomir. he says "in what other sport" except boxing is not like any other sport. please larry tell me in what other sport can the "champion" not fight/play the #1 ranked opponent/team for over 3 years and still be called the "champion" herp derp!

Comment

eh a lot of people can't look past race/nationality and hate or love guys based purely off that and look for every negative in guys they hate and every positive in guys they love.

It's always been that way; the boxers kick ass and the fan boys lick ass.

Comment

Originally posted by SlyDominican View Post
                  i noticed boxing fans have become more like fickle fans ever since pacroid came on the scene,,now its like american fight fans root more for outsiders then there own countrymen.they must like geting beat over and over
                  why should i root for people just because they are from my country? i know we all rooted for the jamaican bobsled team and i doubt many of us are even from jamaica. are we traitors?

Comment

Originally posted by SlyDominican View Post
                    If not by the piss poor lazy grammar, then the bolded is a sure fire way of telling that you're probably a floydiot, and most certainly an alt and a bit of a nobhead. Well done you!

Comment

Working...
                    X