No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: "Chicharito" Hernandez Beats Both Marquez and Canelo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mofrekinfoe View Post
    Lets see how tough chicharito would be if he took a few punches to the face! Lol just like alot of people here in the states, I never even heard of him,lol. If your life is not in danger everytime you compete, I am not a fan! If you need team members to help you win, most likely I don't watch!
    lol what the fuk did i just read.....how ******ed was this post , " if you're life is not on the line than i dont care so football, basketball, and soccer are stupid herp derp"

Comment

More popular than Cain Velasquez? I guess soccer reigns in Mexico.

Comment

Marquez just KO'd Pacquiao. He should be #1 not some soccer pansy. Step your game up, Mexico!

Comment

Originally posted by HolyGhost View Post
          More popular than Cain Velasquez? I guess soccer reigns in Mexico.
          It reigns in the vast majority of European and Latin countries.

Comment

Originally posted by Simply Zyzz View Post
            lol what the fuk did i just read.....how ******ed was this post , " if you're life is not on the line than i dont care so football, basketball, and soccer are stupid herp derp"
            I don't log on boxingscene to hear about people in team sports! I wouldn't expect to hear about boxing in futbol websites! Did it make sense to you to hear about who ever chicharito is on boxingscene? It's my opinion! Don't like it? Get out of here because these threads are full of them! I have never and will never like team sports!. Football,basketball, and soccer are not stupid! I just don't feel those athletes should ever be compared to fighters in any way!!! Its like comparing a checkers player to a chess player! No where near!....

Comment

bollocks.
              this is just a popularity vote for the under 12s by the under 12s.
              juan manuel is ahead by a long mile against any other mexican athlete just on the pacman ko alone.
              alvarez is proving to be the genuine article but, we will see how his first loss deals with him to determine whether he is even good enough to sniff j.m.m arse.
              this was purely a poplularity vote for kidz.

Comment

Originally posted by Simply Zyzz View Post
                Thanks for the" ******ed "part though! It shows you are not a name caller! Lol. If you disagree with someone, you could just tell them why you think they are wrong! Its all opinion! My ******ed post never said other sports sucked! It! only said that I don't care for team sports!!

Comment

Carlos Vela > javier hernandes any day.....every day!

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                    Marquez just KO'd Pacquiao. He should be #1 not some soccer pansy. Step your game up, Mexico!
                    Lol, I don't think soccer players are pansy's!, but I definitely thought Mexico would have considered marquez's defeat of Pacquiao more impressive than any other Mexican athlete! Mexico thrives on toughness! Who do you consider tougher, a soccer player, or a fighter?....

Comment

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Marquez is the athlete of the year
                      Had the KO of the decade possibly
                      Fight of the year

and a second string soccer player beat him how weak!

And Im a mexican soccer fan!

Comment

Working...
                      X