Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

september 15 weekend. which EVENT do you choose?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• september 15 weekend. which EVENT do you choose?

I got my flight and hotel booked for the weekend. Only thing now is which event to go 2. Chavez vs Martinez is the one fight I would choose, however Top rank ushually puts on crap overall cards. Golden boy puts on better quality undercards(except mayweather fights)

To those who are thinking of going to Vegas, which Event do you choose?

Well Martinez-Chavez is better and more meaningful than anyone they can throw in with Canelo at this moment................so its a easy choice in my opinion
    Last edited by Larry the boss; 06-27-2012, 10:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by larryx2012 View Post
      Well Martinez-Chavez is better and more meaningful thatn anyone they can throw in with Canelo at this moment................so its a easy choice in my opinion
      pretty much unless you want to see mana? lol

Comment

hell even if it was Ortiz-Canelo it would have been a easy choice.........Martinez-Chavez is one of the biggest and most anticipated fight in boxing right now

Comment

Chavez Vs Martinez easily, man.

Comment

I'm going with the JR fight but I'm still waiting to see more signs that the fight will actually happen...a press conference with both in attendance or something.

It's definitely going to more affordable than at the MGM...cheap enough that I would buy a ticket to both events if there was any way possible for me to rush down the street and catch both main events lol.

Comment

Chavez-Martinez has more relevance in the boxing world.

Comment

Only people who'd pick Canelo fight is his fans

Comment

Martinez vs Chavez Jr hands down

Comment

Working...
                  X