• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I watched Pacquiao - Bradley in slow motion

To my surprise, the real winner is still Pacquiao WTF

All I saw in the replay was Bradley's head turning 90º slowllllly

Just WTFfffff

Watch the replay here
    Last edited by coolka; 06-12-2012, 06:31 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
      hilarious.......

Comment

I'm still watching the fight in super slo mo. Started Sunday morning and I'm halfway through the first round.... so far I have Bradley winning, probably won't get to the last minute though until Thursday though.
        I'll keep you guys updated!

Comment

blog.pinoyhack.com

yeah... no

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
            I'm still watching the fight in super slo mo. Started Sunday morning and I'm halfway through the first round.... so far I have Bradley winning, probably won't get to the last minute though until Thursday though.
            Lmao. Let us know who won the first round next week.

Comment

I've watched the fight in super slow-mo (.33x speed in vlc). Bradley landed even less punches than what compubox scored.

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post

I wish I had the time and energy to watch a fight in slow-motion.

Comment

i started watching the super slo-mo version during fighters' introduction but bradley's head is so big it's takes 3 days to move out of closeup.

hopefully by nov. 15 i'm done watching so i'll know who's defending the belt.

Comment

Originally posted by coolka View Post
                    To my surprise, the real winner is still Pacquiao WTF

All I saw in the replay was Bradley's head turning 90º slowllllly

Just WTFfffff

Watch the replay here
                    Who started this slow motion crap...I watched the fight in regular motion and saw what I needed to see...U dont have to slow it down, make the fight TWICE as longer to see something...the only reason they have slowmo replays in sport, is the place emphysis and highlight certain sequences of the event....no idiot is going to watch the entire fight in slowmo just to see something u already saw...dumb thread

Comment

Working...
                    X