Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official NBA Finals Thread: Celtics vs. Lakers

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• seriously i like my fellow laker fans tua and mak....but i dont understand why theyre pac fans......he is the lebron james of boxing....physical freak....

Comment

• I need some ***** right now

Comment

• Originally posted by -Hyperion- View Post
        seriously i like my fellow laker fans tua and mak....but i dont understand why theyre pac fans......he is the lebron james of boxing....physical freak....

PAC has won ****...Lebron hasn't

Comment

• Originally posted by Makavelli View Post
          PAC has won ****...Lebron hasn't
          with the right team, even lechoke can win.....so are you saying youll be a fan if he ever wins??gotcha.....

Comment

with the right team, even lechoke can win.....so are you saying youll be a fan if he ever wins??gotcha.....

the right team? what was wrong with his teams the last couple of years...didnt they win 120 something games?

the only way i'll be a Lebron fan is if he takes a pay cut and dons the purple and gold

Comment

seriously i like my fellow laker fans tua and mak....but i dont understand why theyre pac fans......he is the lebron james of boxing....physical freak....
              Pac and Lebron are nothing alike from what I have ehard of Lebron as some moany ***** ass who has great talent

More like Floyd is Lebron and Kobe is Pac

Comment

• Originally posted by PensionKiller View Post
                Pac and Lebron are nothing alike from what I have ehard of Lebron as some moany ***** ass who has great talent

More like Floyd is Lebron and Kobe is Pac
                nah floyd is not that gifted.......he is skilled....

kobe is sergio martinez, humble, gifted and skilled....

you ever insult him comparing him with pac, and ill red k you

Comment

the right team? what was wrong with his teams the last couple of years...didnt they win 120 something games?

the only way i'll be a Lebron fan is if he takes a pay cut and dons the purple and gold
                  i mean a super stacked team....with like bosh wade and lechoke......there lechoke could win.....

Comment

i mean a super stacked team....with like bosh wade and lechoke......there lechoke could win.....

like the US Olympic team before Kobe got there? LeBronze would choke

Comment

like the US Olympic team before Kobe got there? LeBronze would choke

gotta love you.....

Comment

Working...
                      X