Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Caught On Tape: Cops From Seattle Kick The Wrong Man Faced Down In The Head ----->>>

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr. Shen View Post
    yeah in fact it referes to the entire Hispanic race not just those with Latino and Mexican nationality but the people all the way across the sea in spain too.

i'm pretty sure if i called them filthy fat American ****s it would be harassment and quite offensive but still has nothing to do with race.

why did he call him mexican? perhaps Hispanic had slipped his mind or maybe he thought Hispanic was racist as its an actual race so he stopped and thought for a second and decided to go with Mexican which is simply a nationality and not a race.

Cool, so im part spic.

Like i said, it might not be defined as true racism, but the cop called him a mexican like it was a filthy word, with his foot on his head. Either way, the cops a chubby american ****.
    (not that i feel that strongly about what he did....cops will be cops)

Comment

every time i hear about a cop getting shot and killed it makes me a little happier inside.

as far as racisim here it is and it isnt.

the officer is clearly prejudice against Mexicans and voices some prejudice words but the prejudice is aimed at his ethnicity and not his race. prejudice against ethnicity is not racism its ethnicity ism or prejudice against ethnicity.

in todays world id say most people have no clue what racism is and seem to label everything with it from religious prejudice to ethnic prejudice.

where as it is racism in that
      According to the United Nations conventions, there is no distinction between the term racial discrimination and ethnic discrimination. (per wiki's page on racism)

Comment

Originally posted by TacticalTiming View Post
        every time i hear about a cop getting shot and killed it makes me a little happier inside.

as far as racisim here it is and it isnt.

the officer is clearly prejudice against Mexicans and voices some prejudice words but the prejudice is aimed at his ethnicity and not his race. prejudice against ethnicity is not racism its ethnicity ism or prejudice against ethnicity.

in todays world id say most people have no clue what racism is and seem to label everything with it from religious prejudice to ethnic prejudice.

where as it is racism in that
        I agree but it's boxingscene afterall. We get the majority of internet ******s. On boxingscene a 114-112 SD can and will be called a robbery. On boxingscene all fighters take roids and got no credible wins. on boxingscene everything is race related. If I don't like a few mexicans but got no problem with the rest of latin america.. you're a full fledge racist.

Comment

Why is everyone focusing on what he said and not what he did? Saying the man has "Mexican piss" isnt racist threatening to kick it out of him and then attempting to do so is very possibly racially motivated. If the cop was going to kick him he shouldn't have brought race into the equation first, fuck him charge him with a hate crime.

Comment

3 words **** the police

Comment

Well I really won't state anything other than they hid behind their badge.

Free shots.

But hiding behind a fake shield is common.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

thats desert storm the self hating mexican as the cop...

Comment

Working...
                X