Collapse
No announcement yet.

Danny Garcia is Floyd's next opponent insists Jeff Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Would much rather prefer Danny fighting the winner of Porter-Thurman and then the winner of that fight gets Floyd. But this is boxing so that won't happen.

Comment

Originally posted by -PBP- View Post
      And as usual the idiot fans pay for it, it's 120-108 non-contact sparring then they will cry boxing is boring and dead.
      So you're not gonna watch this fight? Yeeeeeaaaaah right!

Comment

Originally posted by Omowale Tribe View Post
        Would much rather prefer Danny fighting the winner of Porter-Thurman and then the winner of that fight gets Floyd. But this is boxing so that won't happen.
        Danny Garcia will soon be marked with the shadowy blemish of a Floyd Mayweather loss.. I get a sick sort of satisfaction from the seeming inevitability of a loss to Floyd Mayweather lmao... Its like getting diagnosed with stage 4 cancer when the fight is announced

Comment

This would be a standard 32mil 900k-1m fight during his contract. Sure there might be a little extra because of his return but not 100m, even after ppv so I disagree with Jeff here.

Comment

Originally posted by K-Nan View Post
            So you're not gonna watch this fight? Yeeeeeaaaaah right!
            I bought Floyd/Berto because I thought it was the last one. The fight was garbage but it was OK because it was the last performance of an ATG.

This fight though? Garcia has a 4 inch reach disadvantage and is slow in his feet. What can he possibly do to trouble Mayweather?

Floyd won't pass up on "easy money" and Garcia fits that phrase perfectly.

I just hope these talks pressure Oscar to make Canelo/GGG sooner.

Comment

I would much rather have the Thurman/Porter winner fight Floyd. One of those men would in theory be coming off a big win while Danny has really not been making any news lately.

I get Danny's dad will sell the fight better than either Thurman or Porter but I think it's better if the quality of the opponent is the main selling point.

I really like both men but I don't see how Danny has a chance, other than the fact he seems to fight his best against the best opponents he faces.

Comment

Originally posted by -PBP- View Post
                I bought Floyd/Berto because I thought it was the last one. The fight was garbage but it was OK because it was the last performance of an ATG.

This fight though? Garcia has a 4 inch reach disadvantage and is slow in his feet. What can he possibly do to trouble Mayweather?

Floyd won't pass up on "easy money" and Garcia fits that phrase perfectly.

I just hope these talks pressure Oscar to make Canelo/GGG sooner.
                I think you're selling Garcia a little short here but it speaks volumes to how good Floyd is when a multi division champ is seen as "easy money". Thats why I pay for the fights.

Comment

lol, and you people wonder why MMA is taking over

Comment

This is Danny's Superbowl, Finals, World Series, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Omowale Tribe View Post
                      Agree. This is how it's supposed to be done, but of course, this is also the same reason why no one under the age of 40 watches boxing anymore.

Yes, I'm exaggerating a BIT, but it's true.

Comment

Working...
                      X