No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Khan: Brook Don't Want To Face Me, That's 100% Bull****

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stefl14 View Post
    He probably doesn't. But Brook just wants to fight pushovers, as he has done for the last 12 years. To be undefeated as long as Brook has and only fought one fighter within a million miles of world class says it all about the man. The difference between Khan and Brook is that Khan is a deluded idiot with balls and Brook is a deluded idiot without them.
    Couldnt have said it any better.....and they will have to pick Khan and his.balls up off the mat when Canelo cave Khan's head.in

Comment

Originally posted by AliBombaye View Post
      It can't be refuted, it's nothing but the truth using FACTS. It just clearly shows why a champion is begging for a chinny guy for a payday that's all, there's no glory in knocking out a chinless guy.

Want to guess who's record this is buddy?

12 years a pro, 36 fights, 1 notable win.

I'll give you a hint, it's not the model Kelly Brook.

Comment

Originally posted by Razcal26 View Post
        Who cares about the payday?

The fact of the matter is, Khan has tried to **** on Kell Brooks career for years. He even had the audacity to make a list of stipulations that Brook had to do in order to earn a fight with him. Brook did it and Khan made another list of excuses.

Beating Khan means a lot to Brook from a domestic rivalry standpoint. You can not have this joke of a boxer in the same weight class as you, from the same country claiming to be better than you and you guys not fight. Makes no sense whatsoever.

The stardom that Brook wants will come from fighting over in the States.
        Kell's resume *****s on itself, no need in even trying, 12 years a pro, 1 notable clinch fest win, 1 belt.

From what you post you are a certified Brookturd and not a realist who like I said won't admit Brook wants the fight for stardom and money.

Beating a chinless guy who 99% of the people think you will KO anyway means nothing, cough* payday* cough.

How about the literally 'poor' chap goes for true glory state side and fights Thurman, Spence, Bradley, Porter rematch.

Khan has forced Hearn and Kell's hand in to having to maybe try and face 1 of those guys to save face, we'll see.

Comment

Kell's resume *****s on itself, no need in even trying, 12 years a pro, 1 notable clinch fest win, 1 belt.
          If the resume is the problem for Khan, why did he fight Algeiri?

From what you post you are a certified Brookturd and not a realist who like I said won't admit Brook wants the fight for stardom and money.
          Yes, spewing more rubbish. If you actually made some sense instead of posting nonsense, you would of known that I have said multiple times that Brook needs to up his level of comp right now.

Beating a chinless guy who 99% of the people think you will KO anyway means nothing, cough* payday* cough.
          It's a domestic fight. It means a lot, whether you want to accept it or not.

How about the literally 'poor' chap goes for true glory state side and fights Thurman, Spence, Bradley, Porter rematch.
          Hypocrite of the HIGHEST order. Go for glory? Yet in the same breath you defend Khan for not fighting these guys.

Khan has forced Hearn and Kell's hand in to having to maybe try and face 1 of those guys to save face, we'll see.
          Khan has just proven he is a fraud. That is why no one travels with him to the US to support him during his fights.

Comment

Khan has to be the most delusional person walking this planet.

Comment

LOL at people pretending like Khan fighting arguably the biggest star left in the sport being some kind of risk no one else would take. Who wouldn't take that fight?

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                LOL at people pretending like Khan fighting arguably the biggest star left in the sport being some kind of risk no one else would take. Who wouldn't take that fight?
                Khan is all about his image. And this fight, while is very risky and he will probably lose, doesn't do alot to hurt his image when he does lose - it's expected. Built in excuse and a slim shot to pull off something impressive.

Losing to Brook would destroy Khan's image and him beating Brook is not really that big a deal. Khan is afraid of losing to Brook and other 147s but not afraid of losing to Canelo because it wont hurt his image. This is rather obvious to me.

That's why Khan is always talking crap to the media and saying all kinds of wierd things - he's trying to alter the way people think of him, because in the ring, he is most remembered for having NO chin, doing stanky leg, and occasionally looking impressive with his "speed" that he won't shut up about.

Comment

Khan like all those arab whackos is delusional and crazy goofy

Khan is just like those crazies who blow them selves up and disintegrate themselves and all around them. All those nut jobs are insane and put Khan in that group where Khannie belongs also. Khan's comments are plain stupid and ridiculous and hazy. Khan doesn't even have fricking title belt or a title turban.

Comment

Originally posted by trainutz View Post
                    I won't buy it either. I want to see it, but I can wait a week to see Khan do the stanky leg
                    p2p4u . net is where i usually stream the fights I see but am morally against paying for. Isf you know a better one let me know. I'll be damn if I buy any of Oscar's next 8 ball by supporting this fight.

Comment

If the resume is the problem for Khan, why did he fight Algeiri?
                      I'm assuming he thought he'd look good against Chris and maybe land Floyd or Manny but obviously he looked terrible and things didn't go according to plan.

Yes, spewing more rubbish. If you actually made some sense instead of posting nonsense, you would of known that I have said multiple times that Brook needs to up his level of comp right now.

It's a domestic fight. It means a lot, whether you want to accept it or not.
                      A lot to Brook's pockets and his 7 fans.

Hypocrite of the HIGHEST order. Go for glory? Yet in the same breath you defend Khan for not fighting these guys.
                      I haven't defended Khan for his lack luster opposition at welterweight, stop putting words in my mouth you turd. Although Collazo, Alexander and Algeiri would be Brook's second best win on his pitiful resume, something to think about.

Khan has just proven he is a fraud. That is why no one travels with him to the US to support him during his fights.
                      If Khan is a fraud wtf do you call 12 years a pro, 36 fights, 1 notable clinch fest win? I'm waiting...

I can ether you and the rest of you Brookturds with such ease it's not even funny.

Comment

Working...
                      X