Collapse
No announcement yet.

Keith Thurman what is he trying to say here? your interpretation

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pacquiao moves around his opponent , not the ring.

Comment

No shots fired at anybody.. He's basically indicating that also have movement and is not a plodding basic fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by Croyd View Post
        Pacquiao moves around his opponent , not the ring.
        While sometimes off balance, Pacquiao has great movement. His in and out is the best bar none.

Comment

I think he's making a statement about the contrast between so-called democratic government and true self-government. I think his words suggest he's in favour of the latter, and that he's perhaps ready to embrace anarchism as a political philosophy.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
            I think he's making a statement about the contrast between so-called democratic government and true self-government. I think his words suggest he's in favour of the latter, and that he's perhaps ready to embrace anarchism as a political philosophy.
            That's exactly what I thought he was talking about

Comment

Originally posted by arraamis View Post
              And you were doing soooo good then you faultered

I had to do it, for the hits.
              Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
              Awesome post, lol.

Comment

Working...
              X