Collapse
No announcement yet.

2 black people have a blue eyes blond hair child..lol yea right

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That is how you know that the dad is an Unle Tom.

Comment

Chances are the kid was switched at birth. Just saying.

I'm assuming they haven"t done a paternity test.

Comment

Twins

Comment

hmmmmmm...
          in my book is call cheating...
          genetics my a•s

Comment

Originally posted by Elie View Post
            Chances are the kid was switched at birth. Just saying.

I'm assuming they haven"t done a paternity test.
            Pretty sure thats not the case. I mean they pull the baby from the vagina and give it to the mother, the father was most likely there as well. I think they would realize there was a problem when they were handed a black baby and the nurse returned with a white baby. Also, where would the black baby go? Some white parents have the same thing happen and think they had a black baby? LOL.

Comment

They should go on the maury show to find out who the kid's parents are, Big ratings

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
                hmmmmmm...
                in my book is call cheating...
                genetics my a•s
                Interracial couples don't just pop out white babies though. They pop out mixed race babies.

Comment

a pinoy couple who lives next door just recently gave birth to a baby boy with a big dick.

the guy filed for divorce soon thereafter.

Comment

Originally posted by Hous View Post
                    I think the average African American is something like 30% caucasian. You probably have a caucasian ancestor(s) somewhere back there.
                    I'm the only one I know with this, besides my son. His hair is different texture, though. So, the odds of that is crazy but anything could happen.

It's funny when I get a haircut, a lot of people ask me where I went to get it cut. Not knowing my texture makes the cut stand out more.

Comment

Originally posted by Versastyle View Post
                      I'm the only one I know with this, besides my son. His hair is different texture, though. So, the odds of that is crazy but anything could happen.

It's funny when I get a haircut, a lot of people ask me where I went to get it cut. Not knowing my texture makes the cut stand out more.
                      I don't know about the hair texture or the limbal. However I believe only people with caucasian ancestory on both their father and mothers side can have blue eyes; however someone who only have one parent with the gene could carry pass it on. Thats why some black-black parents (or mostly black parents) can have babies that have blue eyes. The limbal might be different.

Like for me, I have a lot of caucasian ancestory, but I have brown eyes. I may or may not possess the blue eyed gene. My GF is Chinese. Therefore it would be impossible for my children to have blue eyes unless my GF has some causasian in her (lol) somewhere down the pipe (lol).

I think my children could possibly carry the gene, but as recessive (only if I carry the gene as recessive). So if they had children with someone who also carried it, then my grandchildren could have blue eyes.

The limbal might be different though, I never heard of it.
                      Last edited by Hous; 04-22-2012, 10:40 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X