Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pablo Sarmiento: Martinez Willing to go down to 150 for Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He is faster than cotto, he would be as fast as manny. martinez is stronger than manny, taller than manny, has longer reach. And won't be there to receive manny's punches. It's to risky of a fight. Roach knows it, he will ask for 147

Originally posted by straightleft View Post
    Skills wise he is no better than Cotto or Barrera. He is just big with good skills but not great.

Comment

Originally posted by El C@cique@PR View Post
      Martinez, will get beat soon, let him face somebody who attacks his body, hell be done!
      he obliterates Cotto and everyone @ 154 and 160

Comment

Originally posted by straightleft View Post
        Pac won't get any credit if he beat him. Martinez just want to cash out. How about Martinez vs Cotto at 154?
        yeah, martinez would be a bit drained imo, i really wish him and his camp would let this fantasy fight go, i doubt arum or roach would sign on for it. and i'm pretty confident cotto wouldn't take it (if he gets past margs). he's on his way out, all he is thinking about is avenging his losses (i think he'll want pacquiao in 2012 if he wins in december). and sadly, yeah. martinez is really only looking for big names at 160 and 154 (and of course may and pac). wish he would take a challenge like golovkin or bute, but i don't think it seems likely. who knows though, perhaps that might be his only way of banking in some $$$, since may and pac are too small and chavez jr is in hiding.

Comment

Originally posted by ClitschKO_cuzn View Post
          He is faster than cotto, he would be as fast as manny. martinez is stronger than manny, taller than manny, has longer reach. And won't be there to receive manny's punches. It's to risky of a fight. Roach knows it, he will ask for 147
          not to mention he moves around.

Comment

All Sergroidio has to do is stop juicin for a few weeks and he'll make weight easily

Seriously though, i wanna see this fight at 154 :hmm:

Pacquiao is more likely to fight Victor ortiz after marquez or possibly berto. I'd personally like to see him beat all four of these guys (serg, marquez, berto, ortiz) before he proves that he might be worthy of a fight with Floyd Money

Comment

the next talking point will be that Martinez isn't a big enough name.

Comment

am i the only one that wants to see serg vs margarito if marg beats cotto? it would be pretty sweet revenge for serg to beat the only guy who legitimately beat him.

Comment

Agree, it't not even a contest. Hell, Martinez might beat some of the top super middle weights aswell.

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                  he obliterates Cotto and everyone @ 154 and 160

Comment

Come down to 150,why don't you just offer Pacman a swim in your a$$ dude. This is getting long in the tooth. Pacman isn't fighting you & if he does it won't be anywhere near where you can compete 160 clean it out fool. Starve just to fight Pacman, that's just stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by AntonTheGreat View Post
                      am i the only one that wants to see serg vs margarito if marg beats cotto? it would be pretty sweet revenge for serg to beat the only guy who legitimately beat him.
                      Margarito will work him man. Sergio can't fight on the inside and Tony will just tax him like he did the first time around.

Sergio is still the same fighter, just bulkier.

Comment

Working...
                      X