Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The least entertaining world class fighter?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol the real question is who do some of you guys find exciting?

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by E.P.T. View Post
      A lot of people think Carlos Molina, Miguel Vasquez and Devon Alexander are boring but I enjoy their fights.
      Yeah Carlos Molina and Devon Alexander are the worst!!! I haven't seen Miguel Vasquez yet

Comment

Carlos Molina, extreme spoiler.

Comment

anyone who excessively holds.... Alexander, wlad, ward spring to mind

Comment

Borehard Snoozkins aka Clinchkins.

Comment

Ward, Hopkins, anyone who spoils or holds too much. Fighters with a basic style like Ricky Burns or don't display much technical quality, though that can be saved via other attributes.

I really don't mind watching someone like Rigo or Lara who move a lot and use angles. Especially the former, it's great seeing someone so skilled compete and learning what to do in certain situations.

There are many fighters at world class level that I don't consider entertaining. But I believe any fighter can be in a great fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Jloro View Post
                Lol the real question is who do some of you guys find exciting?

I find a lot exciting, Rigondeaux, Lara, Ivan Calderon, Matthysse, Maidana, B Hop and much more

Comment

Originally posted by Sosay View Post
                  HAHAHAHA
                  Boxing fans get bored when their fighter gets a boxing lesson. If your a fan of Ward, Floyd, Rigo, Lara, etc. you enjoy watching them box circles around their opponent. But if you dislike them you call them boring because they wont brawl with the guy your rooting for. When in all actuality, you only want to see them brawl because that's the only way that whoever your rooting for can win.
                  not true... I like Ward, but his fights are so boring because of his hold and hit style that reminds me of John Ruiz

Comment

I love watching Rigondeaux and find him entertaining, I think hes a masterful technician with an outstanding defense, footwork, speed, power, conditioning. Man I could never get bored of watching him, even his variety of feints I find a pleasure to watch.

Fighters who do genuinely bore me senseless ; Tony Bellew - I think its because he talks so much. Chad Dawson/Chad Boreson/Glass Jawson, Andre Ward, Devon Alexander, Randall Bailey until he lets his right hand go (genuinely was nodding off when he fought Jones and that right hand woke me up lol), Mike Jones. A lot will disagree but Amir Khan a lot of the time, he just has no ring generalship, his running irritates me but at the same time amuses me.

Comment

If we're going by world champions (assuming those are classified as world class) I'm thinking Alexander and Bradley by a country mile. Those two stink the place out every time. After that Hopkins for me. Can't stand his style. He's a legend and all, but goddamn son. Put me to sleep.

Below them are guys like Ward, Wlad, Rigo and Mayweather. I used to enjoy watching Mayweather fight, but his last couple of fights have been boring as hell.

Comment

Working...
                      X