Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Toughest style for Mayweather-: Canelo, Khan, Garcia, Matthysse, Alexander?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Toughest style for Mayweather-: Canelo, Khan, Garcia, Matthysse, Alexander?

Forget about weights - just focusing on the style match up who would have the toughest style for Mayweather to fight?
    Khan
    30.11%
    Canelo
    39.78%
    Garcia
    2.15%
    Matthysse
    22.58%
    Alexander
    5.38%

Canelo probably

Comment

I would say probably Matthysse, I think his Boxing Skills are being UNDERRATED and overlooked because of his Power and Knockouts which is unfortunate.
      Last edited by sicko; 06-07-2013, 07:45 PM.

Comment

Canelo.

Khan, Garcia and Alexander don't belong in the ring with Mayweather, and Matthysse's power is the only thing that gives him a chance.

Comment

I would go with Khan. Fast fast fast hands, great jab, can get in and out quickly. It would take some rounds for Floyd to figure out that style. Now the thread says STYLE not FIGHTER. I hope people remember this.

Comment

The guy who's style would give Floyd the most trouble is Gamboa, Mayweather has never seen anyone with half as much speed as Gamboa. He would make Floyd look slow.

Comment

Without the weight factor, I'd say Lucas and Danny easily, closley followed by Canelo.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
                Without the weight factor, I'd say Lucas and Danny easily, closley followed by Canelo.
                lol Danny Garcia is tailor made for Mayweather.

Comment

Khan.... but if Gamboa was an option I would go for him....I also think Rigo would be able to outbox him if they were the same weight

Comment

Alexander. It's hard to fight a guy like him. All he does is throw a bunch of powerless punches in bunches and then grabs you. Over and over and fuqqing over again. These other guys are gonna actually fight with Floyd.

Comment

Working...
                    X