No announcement yet.

Two-year-old girl hit by a truck and then ignored by pedestrians

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
    Yeah a 2 year old girl being run over repeatedly is hilarious. Stay classy Bringer.
    It's not the girl's tragic death that's hilarious. It's the joke itself that was.

Are we done here?

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
      If I remember correctly

DJ emz already posted this video . Tim Horton or Triggerhappy accused him of racism.
      DJ emz responded and he got banned and the thread got deleted
      No I didn't accuse him of racism I told him that the video was too disturbing and if he could take it down. It's a very sick video.

Comment

very disturbing video so where the **** is her mother ? (didn't watch the whole thing so not sure what happened at the end)

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
          If I remember correctly

DJ emz already posted this video . Tim Horton or Triggerhappy accused him of racism.
          DJ emz responded and he got banned and the thread got deleted
          it wasn't me, so back off me man!

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
            very disturbing video so where the **** is her mother ? (didn't watch the whole thing so not sure what happened at the end)
            it's been posted here a number of times and i have never had the balls to click play.

Comment

sht just got real......

Comment

Yeah I've seen this video before unfortunately.

****ing disgusting how they ignore the poor child.

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
                  it's been posted here a number of times and i have never had the balls to click play.
                  I've seen it before but just like you I didn't have it in me to click on it so I decided to click on it now, only saw a few seconds and I can't stop replaying it in my head, the driver and every other person that passed by that little girl and just ignored her deserve to die in the worst way possible.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
                    It never would've happened if guns hadn't been banned in China.

She could've shot the driver before he ran her down.
                    Yeah this horrible video is the perfect opportunity to make a joke. Very appropriate sir, good timing.

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
                      Yeah this horrible video is the perfect opportunity to make a joke. Very appropriate sir, good timing.
                      Do you find it difficult to sit down with that large stick up your ass?

Comment

Working...
                      X