No announcement yet.

Broner will re-ignite American interest in Boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jel View Post
    Do you enjoy living in your own delusional world where boxing is still a premier sport in the United States.

This entire thread is talking about the United States and boxing popularity, you bring up a whole list of ******ed moronic figures world wide.

Nobody said boxing is dying in Europe or Mexico, but it is clearly a fringe sport in the US.

If you need me to politely explain to you why boxing is a fringe sport in the United States and bring out facts on it's declining popularity, I will.

Man. As I read your post again, I can't help but think you are a Klittard who just wanted to slip in some Wlad-Haye numbers...

Let me say this one more time little boy.

Boxing is a fringe sport in the United States that rarely gets talked about and it is widely accepted opinion that boxing needs an AMERICAN heavyweight to re ignite.

Deal with it.
    You don't understand the subject matter and your ego can't handle it when someone puts you in your place. Learn to follow the course of your own arguments rather than acting like a spastic who needs it explained back to him.

Comment

Working...
    X