No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lou DiBella Discusses The Reunion With Jermain Taylor

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Lou DiBella Discusses The Reunion With Jermain Taylor

Lou DiBella was pleasantly surprised when members of Jermain Taylor’s team informed him that Taylor wanted him to promote Taylor during his comeback.

[Click Here To Read More]

Jermain is one of the nicer guys in boxing , i hope he does well. Plus, he has the tools to make a run.

Comment

True...JT is a good dude...I wanna see him do well!!!....lets go JT

Comment

Is Jermain coming back to fight at 160 or 168?

I wish him nothing but the best. The guy is a warrior, gives us the fans our monies worth, and if he's cleared by medical professionals - lets see the come back track.

Comment

i hope its at 160 and im pretty sure i've read something on this site which said JT would be coming back at MW.

i honestly think theres a chance that if JT gets to something like his best he could have an impact on the MW scene. imo a prime taylor would give a prime martinez a damn good fight.

Comment

JT is probably the only fighter on bscene that doesn't get trashed..... at all. It's a testament to the type of person he is. I think i speak for all in wishing him a successful comeback.

Comment

Hopx2
              Pavlikx2
              Wright
              Oumma
              Lacy
              Froch
              Abraham

How can someone talk bad about him after going back and forth with all these monsters?

Comment

I'm interested to see how he looks with Burns back at the helm. Don't know much about Nicklow, but I hope he's not coming to lay down. Taylor needs as stiff of a warm up fight as he can handle.

Comment

JT is probably the only fighter on bscene that doesn't get trashed..... at all. It's a testament to the type of person he is. I think i speak for all in wishing him a successful comeback.

Comment

Originally posted by Mighty_Windir View Post
                    Hopx2
                    Pavlikx2
                    Wright
                    Oumma
                    Lacy
                    Froch
                    Abraham

How can someone talk bad about him after going back and forth with all these monsters?
                    Those guys are monsters. Lol. Or are they great just because Jermaine Taylor fought them? Wright is a borderline great fighter, but I find it funny that the only thing he did after his fight with Taylor was beat Quartey and then get dominated by Paul Williams of all fighters. I think Taylor gets overly praised on this site if you want me to be honest. I aint trying to rain on his parade. But to me, he was one of those fighters that fell into the category of you had to knock him out to beat him if you fought him on HBO because of his Haymon connections and HBO hype. There is no way I had him up on the scorecards when Pavlik KOd him in the first fight. He was on his way to getting another gift decision if Kelly hadn't turned out his light bulb.

Comment

Working...
                    X