No announcement yet.

Im planning on visiting Compton Tommorow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [PLEASE HELP] Im planning on visiting Compton Tommorow

My father is opening a foundation there for the underprivileged kids and i will be attending. I have another dilemma though, i really cant decide what to wear, i have narrowed it down to either my Tuxedo with bow tie or my FUBU tracksuit.

The Tuxedo will make me look more formal help me to blend in with my father and his associates, the tracksuit will help me to look street and hip, which in turn can help me garner some kind of reputation among the people i so wish i was born into, i know if i wear the tux, father will not like it and it will definitely somewhat agitate him. Any advice from you would be greatly appreciated, especially from anyone living in or around this sort of environment.

Comment

and yuri, just cause i posted first dont think this is my thread............

Comment

Comment

You know what to hell with it, father refused to let me take the Helicopter the other day and then had the nerve to tell me to pick my own car from the showroom!!! I really want to get him back for that, FUBU tracksuit it is then, lol, i cant wait to see the look of utter disgust on his face while im standing there looking all hip an informal. I might even take off my Yamaka just to get him that little more angry.

Comment

lmfaooooo! ^^

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged.. View Post
                You know what to hell with it, father refused to let me take the Helicopter the other day and then had the nerve to tell me to pick my own car from the showroom!!! I really want to get him back for that, FUBU tracksuit it is then, lol, i cant wait to see the look of utter disgust on his face while im standing there looking all hip an informal. I might even take off my Yamaka just to get him that little more angry.

Comment

So Yahud Robonovickmoneylovingbergstien is showing his true colors huhh.

Comment

Family photo for the Adelson family, TS on the right

Comment

Working...
                    X