Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Goodson giving Zelenoff a fixed fight....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

heey jenna u bittch my ex claudia would beat ure ****king ass...... she was pretty crazy for a girl, shes not no tomboy like U are, but im positive shed knock ure ass outtt...... seriously shed rock ure world jenna....

Comment

Originally posted by White Hope View Post
      heey jenna u bittch my ex claudia would beat ure ****king ass...... she was pretty crazy for a girl, shes not no tomboy like U are, but im positive shed knock ure ass outtt...... seriously shed rock ure world jenna....
      u dont realize who u just talked **** to boy, u feel real safe right now boy. all hells going to go loose soon tho white boy. u just ****ed up big time

Comment

shut ure ***ott ass Up, thats what I dont like about some black ppl., i got alot of black friends and stuff but they dont think thier the shhit, why do alot of Black folks think thier hard Just cause of thier skin color????? so ure black Ok, and what???? you still gonna get KTFO

Comment

PIMP BACKED OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
          PIMP BACKED OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
          PIMP BACKED OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
          Cause he knows Zelenoff would murder Him inside 1 round
          Didn't anyone ever tell you that repeating a lie doesn't make it true.

The TPS fandom knows you ducked Hillbilly Pimp. Accept it.

Comment

shut ure ***ott ass Up, thats what I dont like about some black ppl., i got alot of black friends and stuff but they dont think thier the shhit, why do alot of Black folks think thier hard Just cause of thier skin color????? so ure black Ok, and what???? you still gonna get KTFO
            really u ****ed up.

u will be crying for ur life

Comment

Working...
            X