No announcement yet.

Boxing in Fox Sports 1

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
    Just flipped it on to see that left hook.

Man, beautiful shot.
    Arroyo took his time till he got proper distance, and then he started unloading till he landed that hook on the chin.

From what I saw, he should have no problem dispatching that african dude that is the IBF champ.

112 and 115 are getting to be the best division in boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by DonMega View Post
      Sweat pea in da house! What's up sahob?
      Not much, big homie. Drinking some brew, and chillin' like a paroled villain.

Comment

That's right oscar!!

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
          Not much, big homie. Drinking some brew, and chillin' like a paroled villain.
          That's what's up playboy. I got my zoom zooms and wam wams right here!

Comment

You guys watch the Oscar interview?

Comment

Yall watching? I love watching Lara getting dropped then getting back up. Givesnme goosebumps every time. That took some big cojones to do.

Comment

Yes I watched the interview. I'm glad Oscar is doing this. I laughed when they asked about Floyd and he said, yeah they retracted their statement the next day hahaha. Floy flip-flopping when we have heard that befiore lol

Comment

Oscar gave a good interview. Missed Floyd's butt a bit much. But he wasn't saying nothing that wasn't true.

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
                    Yall watching? I love watching Lara getting dropped then getting back up. Givesnme goosebumps every time. That took some big cojones to do.
                    I forgot I'm watching Fox Deportes not FS1 lol.

Comment

Working...
                    X