No announcement yet.

How disappointed would you be?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How disappointed would you be?

If you died and you found out your religion was totally wrong? That nothing was how you imagined or how anyone on earth thinks its is. Things like religion, creation, after life etc etc .

Originally posted by JAMES_THUNDER View Post
    If you died and you found out your religion was totally wrong? That nothing was how you imagined or how anyone on earth thinks its is. Things like religion, creation, after life etc etc .
    How can you be disappointed if you are dead and rotting in the ground. You wouldn't know the difference...lol

Comment

"when you die, you die" (Ivan Drago voice)

Comment

You're not aware of anything when you're dead, which is why it's a good idea to keep lying to yourself until you are.

Comment

"must spread around green K before giving it to D-Mize again"

Comment

If I have any non physical awareness after I am dead I am going to be excited as fuck to find out whats next.

Comment

hmmm . i think everyone would be.....

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
                How can you be disappointed if you are dead and rotting in the ground. You wouldn't know the difference...lol
                your body is but your soul lives on..

Comment

Originally posted by Cleto_Reyes View Post
                  your body is but your soul lives on..
                  Define "soul" and tell me proof that one exists.

Comment

I could imagine,
                    waking up the day after you died in a hot ass hotel room sweating like never before and you pick up the phone call the front desk and complaint that the ac in the room is not working and the receptionist tells you that you're dead and since you chose the wrong religion you're actually in hell...

yeah!
                    that would definitely suck

Comment

Working...
                    X