• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sanchez = Legend
    Broner = Preschooler

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
      No shi*. Why is Broner being compared to a hall of famer and one of the greatest fighters of all time in the first place?
      this...............^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Comment

Giving Broner way too much credit on this. Sanchez's offense is some of the nicest stuff boxing has ever seen. The man down right amazing. It's a shame that he died too young. Maybe his chin would have faded in a couple fights, or maybe it never would have... It's not cool to put Broner in the same sentence as him. Broner is ducking the top competition in Uchiyama.

Comment

Originally posted by Japanese Boxing View Post
          Giving Broner way too much credit on this. Sanchez's offense is some of the nicest stuff boxing has ever seen. The man down right amazing. It's a shame that he died too young. Maybe his chin would have faded in a couple fights, or maybe it never would have... It's not cool to put Broner in the same sentence as him. Broner is ducking the top competition in Uchiyama.
          Broner never ducked uchiyama don't make stuff up.

Comment

Is it impossible that broner would win? Upsets never happen? I mean, i dont understand this. Of course sanchez would be a favorite but people act like broner has ZERO chance, and that's just stupid.

Comment

Broner would have as much of a chance of upsetting Sanchez as Chavez Jr upsetting Ray Robinson.

Comment

Originally posted by jab2theballs View Post
                Broner would have as much of a chance of upsetting Sanchez as Chavez Jr upsetting Ray Robinson.
                thats a horrible comparrison , broner could easily ud sanchez imo

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                  Me thinks this booze has fried me brain, even when I'm not on the drink. Which I am now. But wasn't then.
                  I tightened him up. Don't even quote him. He was late coming in anyway. We all make mistakes.

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
                    Isnt Azumah Nelson a HOF? So now you're comparing Broner to a HOFer...? Youre as bad as TS dude.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
                    Not only is he a HOF, he is one of the greatest of all-time. Now having said that, at the time Nelson had never fought outside of Africa and none of his opposition was of note or rank, so its more than a little green now isn't it? He took the fight on 8 days notice, without a proper mouth piece (the reason why his mouth was so swollen in that fight) and he managed to take a great to hell and back. Sanchez was great there is no denying that, but that fight certainly didn't prove it. Clearly you are only looking at name value.

Comment

Originally posted by RubenSonny View Post
                      Not only is he a HOF, he is one of the greatest of all-time. Now having said that, at the time Nelson had never fought outside of Africa and none of his opposition was of note or rank, so its more than a little green now isn't it? He took the fight on 8 days notice, without a proper mouth piece (the reason why his mouth was so swollen in that fight) and he managed to take a great to hell and back. Sanchez was great there is no denying that, but that fight certainly didn't prove it. Clearly you are only looking at name value.
                      Good post. The poster you quoted is a homer, and he's clueless about the sport. He Googles his boxing knowledge, and spreads his disease to others NOT knowing that us true boxing have our shots.

Comment

Working...
                      X