Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Khan: I Don't Want To Hear Any Excuses From Canelo When I Win

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Khan: I Don't Want To Hear Any Excuses From Canelo When I Win

NEW YORK Amir Khan senses Canelo Alvarez is anticipating an easy night May 7 in Las Vegas.

That perception prompted Khan to remind Alvarez that there won't be anything easy about a fight Alvarez currently is a 5-1 favorite to win. Khan (31-3, 19 KOs) noted that he has made the mistake of overlooking opponents in the past, and paid dearly for it.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Something tells me that Gingerboy is not going to be the one pulling out excuses.

Comment

Since the fight isn't at 152 and your not using steroids or an IV to flush your system you shouldn't hear one

Comment

Only if you promise not to do the same, princess.

Comment

Khan is hilarious, hopefully he wins.

Comment

Comment

Is it too much to ask that Khan doesn't make excuses when he's flat on the canvas again? Or are we going to say he's weight drained again, or didn't train, or whatever?

Comment

Making it to the scorecards will be considered a win for khan. I don't see any possible way he can pull this off. Canelo will be too much for him

Comment

This could be interesting. Canelo doesn't look much thicker than Amir, plus he's shorter, and probably with less reach. However, I forgot, Amir looked like a$$ vs. Algieri. Oh well, I still think it's worth the $60!

Comment

I don't think there are any excuses to be made if Khan does win....

Comment

Working...
                    X