No announcement yet.

Bob Arum hates Donald Trump

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bob Arum hates Donald Trump

Bob Arum is a actually a pretty decent guy. For the Bradley-Pacquiao undercard it's going to feature all Hispanics as a reply to Trump's proposal to build a wall along the US-Mexico border.

"I want them to know there are a lot of people that have their back and are not going to allow them to be deported," Arum said. "And if Trump got elected, I would be in the streets with them protesting."

Source: http://espn.go.com/boxing/story/_/id...y-donald-trump

My world just crumbled.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
      My world just crumbled.
      Hahahahaha

Comment

Bob is like Trumps father. Bob gives Pacquiao small loans of a million dollars just like Trumps father did for Donald.

Comment

"Bob Arum is a actually a pretty decent guy."

lol he's a promoter sucking up to the biggest demographic in his customer base. what do you expect him to do, endorse donald trump when mexican americans are his most important customers?

Comment

2 old rich white guys hating each other, one is a Jew the other a Christian.

**** is biblical.

Comment

They're both ****s.

Comment

Bob the Jew spreading propaganda.

Trump said nothing racists at all. How is securing America's borders, racist?

In fact what Bob is doing is racist because what he's trying to do is start a race war. That is racism.

\

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
                  They're both ****s.
                  Care to elaborate why Trump is a ****?

Comment

No, you're filling the undercard with Latinos because that's either all you have in your stable or all that the promoters you're willing to work with have on deck.

Comment

Working...
                    X