Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Team Ward: After We Destroy Froch, We Want Calzaghe!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would rather see Ward vs some of the young guns

Comment

• Ward has lots of options at 175. Frankly I don't know why he just does not go there. It is not like it is a giant leap.

Comment

• This is flat out embarrasing!! I hope Froch rematches Bute and Kessler and leave Ward with his dick in his hands looking at the horizon.

Calzaghe in his prime would had beat Ward, no if buts or whats about it. Now, with 5 years of doing cocaine not gona happend though!

Ward is fucked, because he will end up with no big fights!!

And I clarify he is the best 168ber no if buts or whats! Froch have a punchers chance do to Ward's chin wich is good but not great. Ward gives Froch a pasting even if they fight in the moon. That being said, Ward needs to pack his bags if he wants the $$, all that fighting at home has backfire on him!

Comment

• Ward is a good boxer but he isn't anywhere near as good as some people claim he is. What has he really done? He beat a 175 pounder who had already lost at 168, he beat Kessler who had already lost, Froch, who had already lost, Green, who had already lost, Bika who had already lost.

I'm not seeing how he is held in such a high regard, he won't even leave his hometown to fight. I mean it's pretty bad when people have to celebrate him fighting in AC instead of Oakland. When it comes to Ward or Broner, the 0 means everything but to other guys, it doesn't mean shizz.

I do think he is a stellar commentator though and has a great career ahead of him in that field.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sociopath View Post
            Another moron who thinks Hopkins won

Go stink up a cab, Akmed.
            suck a dick with AIDS on it....GTFOH with that racist ****!!...the fight was close so its only right ppl have different opinions on who won...the judges even had it a split....it seems the ppl who feel Calz won the fight need to get over it....the fight was close!!

Comment

• Originally posted by deanrw View Post
              Ward has lots of options at 175. Frankly I don't know why he just does not go there. It is not like it is a giant leap.
              I tend to agree.

On the other hand, Cal maybe shouldn't talk smack in the press if he's not trying to get called out in the press.

Also, has anybody stopped to think that Joe might need the bread and opened his mouth w/this result in mind?

Why not? He's only 41. It would be huge!

Comment

• I heard Ward say, that he'll fight Dirrell, if we ends poverty and war.

Comment

• Ward should fight Dirrell in Oakland.

Comment

• I hear Hagler is angling for a comeback at 168 Ward, go get him!

Comment

• Lol that's all I have to say.

Comment

Working...
                      X