Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has anyone at the Mayweather Camp commented on Mickey Bey's doping?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
    they all doping out there, mayweather has 3 test he failed that have been conviently covered up, bey tested postive, he had berto on his rodster at one point in time, roger mayweather is a connoisseur of A-Side Meth.

them dudes wouldent even had mad a splash in the amatuers if it wasnt for them roided up.
    Yeah.....that was started by Gabriel Montoya, who had no evidence other than I heard someone who knew someone, who knew someone else, who knew he failed 3 tests and the entire USADA covered it up.

Nevermind that this was the same USADA that brought down Lance Armstrong, someone who meant more to American sports/athletics that Floyd Mayweather.

Comment

There's going to be no condemnation cos they frankly don't give a sh-t. Like practically everybody else in boxing doesn't. But everyone else at least has the decency to STFU bout it.

But oh no, Floyd had to give us this self-aggrandizing BS about being a pioneer in drugs clean up in sport. Lol. I mean, seriously, where do you get off as a person in lying so much? It's not even a part of his fake bad-boy persona, this is the part of him that wants to get acclaim.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by HAVISJ View Post
        That's not even what I'm saying. If it were Flood I would say, that's ****ed up because he is very vocal in trying to clean up the sport. To try to blame the Mayweather family because Bey Jr. ****ed up is crazy. Bey Jr. us a grown ass man, all the blame should lay on him, not the Mayweathers
        If he said that he would look like a prick. Try again...in fact, let me help you, flojob. What he should say is 'He is one of my fighters and I have tried to set the standard as high as possible for keeping the sport clean and I expect the same from the fighters in my stable. We will wait until we know all the facts, but if he is guilty of this offence he will be treated in the harshest manner possible by Mayweather promotions. There is no second chance with me if you are juicing'.

Comment

Anyway, it's a joke he was only suspended 3 months. But Gamboa wasn't even suspended, and there hasn't been a single article about any punishment for him. I know it's because he technically didn't fail any state test, but still......

Comment

There's going to be no condemnation cos they frankly don't give a sh-t. Like practically everybody else in boxing doesn't. But everyone else at least has the decency to STFU bout it.

But oh no, Floyd had to give us this self-aggrandizing BS about being a pioneer in drugs clean up in sport. Lol. I mean, seriously, where do you get off as a person in lying so much? It's not even a part of his fake bad-boy persona, this is the part of him that wants to get acclaim.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
              Yeah.....that was started by Gabriel Montoya, who had no evidence other than I heard someone who knew someone, who knew someone else, who knew he failed 3 tests and the entire USADA covered it up.

Nevermind that this was the same USADA that brought down Lance Armstrong, someone who meant more to American sports/athletics that Floyd Mayweather.
              And trashed test results....

Though I didn't find that Mayweather story credible either

Comment

Originally posted by MJ223 View Post
                And trashed test results....

Though I didn't find that Mayweather story credible either
                Some think they'd want to cover up for Mayweather, but than why would they want to bring down Lance Armstrong, who they spent years trying to bring down??? That just doesn't make sense. Lance Armstrong meant more to American sports than any boxer ever aside from maybe Muhammad Ali.

Comment

Comment

So wait people are on the edge of their seats to hear Floyds generic response?

The **** for lol

Comment

It's really really bad, am sure they are either looking at ways to spin this or they have instruct the media not to ask either Mayweather jr or snr but this shet cannot be ignored, how are they going to talk shet about fighters juicing up (especially snr) and then one of his trained fighter shows up with a 30:1 TE ratio on his testerone! Someone needs to be brave enough to call out Mayweather or snr on this.

Comment

Working...
                      X