No announcement yet.

Canelo would stop Cotto...do you agree?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SonnyDempsey View Post
    It seems disingenuous to create a poll in order to match a shot, well past prime fighter like Miguel Cotto against a barely-prime, physically larger guy like Alvarez. Cotto has zero hand speed anymore and he doesn't go to the body like he used to.
    even in his prime cotto still gets koed so it doest matter.

Comment

Cotto has always been overrated anyway,but now hes past it he would get brutally beaten

Comment

no i don't think so..i think it's a possibility that canelo could hurt cotto here and there, but stop him? i don't think so..because the only two fighters to stop cotto were margarito and pacquiao, and the only reason they stopped cotto is because they were relentless with their pressure and threw punches in bunches whereas canelo tends to let his opponents come to him and he'll just counter..plus canelo doesn't have the footwork to chase down cotto once he gets to that survival mode that he did with margarito and pac.

Comment

Yeah he probably does but at this point is it even an impressive victory? Cotto is declining with each fight.

Comment

No I don't agree. Cotto & ginger share almost the same dimensions. People think ginger is big, he really isn't. I don't see it.

I also think we'll never find out. Any good fighter b level & up is pure speculation when discussing what ginger would do against them.

Comment

duh. Cotto's diehards are possibly the most asinine boxing fanbase on the internet.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
                No I don't agree. Cotto & ginger share almost the same dimensions. People think ginger is big, he really isn't. I don't see it.

I also think we'll never find out. Any good fighter b level & up is pure speculation when discussing what ginger would do against them.
                I would love to have seen cotto in his younger days land a left hook like that on ginger even 140 pound cotto would have put him on his ass.

Comment

Alvarez would kill Cotto
                  Cotto has no chin and no defense
                  he's not legit as a JMW, and Alvarez would end his career brutally
                  no way Cotto should go for that fight

Comment

Hell no. Cotto beats ginger's ass and gets a UD.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Demon View Post
                      Cotto has always been overrated anyway,but now hes past it he would get brutally beaten
                      Yeah, he'd be the only overrated fighter in the ring right??

Comment

Working...
                      X