No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: David Haye: Not Interested in Price or Fury Title Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ravens Fan View Post
    How did Skelton prove that Price has no defense? Was it the four shots he landed on him over two rounds?
    He walked right into him and started landing blows, Price cudnt get his jab working, if that was a good solid boxer with a decent chin, with reflexes, Price chin wud be on the floor.

Price got knocked out with headgear, the guy has a Amir Khan chin

I rate Tyson Fury over Price anyday, Price is the second coming of Audley Harrison, he can keep fighting 40 + year olds and knocking them out in a few rounds, he will never learn ****t, he will never build his stamina.

He's a big fella with power, other than that, he's a slow big lump, with a suspect chin and no defense. When he faces a decent young prospect, he's done and the hype will stop

Comment

Originally posted by FlatLine View Post
      It's been over a year since Vitali avoided Haye, a very bad sign that he wants to steer clear of Haye by any means possible. Its doubtful that Vitali will stick to his word and face Haye now, he's been giving off strong signals that he's very concerned about getting in the ring with him.
      What do you mean, he never avoided Haye. And what strong signals are you talking about, exactly? Vitali hasn't officially retired yet. Rememeber, Haye was offered to fight Vitali in Moscow, but then Haye chose to fight Chisora instead.

Comment

Haye wants the big pay day and that's all he cares about. And to all those saying he's afraid of Fury and Price, they are probably right.

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
          He walked right into him and started landing blows, Price cudnt get his jab working, if that was a good solid boxer with a decent chin, with reflexes, Price chin wud be on the floor.

I rate Tyson Fury over Price anyday, Price is the second coming of Audley Harrison, he can keep fighting 40 + year olds and knocking them out in a few rounds, he will never learn ****t, he will never build his stamina.

He's a big fella with power, other than that, he's a slow big lump, with a suspect chin and no defense. When he faces a decent young prospect, he's done and the hype will stop
          So you are basically saying the future of british HW is in hands of david haye?

That's sad if true because it's non-existent then.

Haye doesn't need to fight Price/Tyson if he doesn't want to, but what about Povetkin, Pulev, Arreola. Any of these would be a good fight.

I wouldn't even mind that Haye is looking solely for vitali now but if he showed intention to continue to box in years to come.

If by some miracle he beats Vitali what do we gain, a note on his fitness dvd?!

Comment

Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post
            Absolute nonsense.

Honestly, even if you hate Haye, you can't seriously believe that. Vitali himself has said several times before that Haye is a fight he badly wanted...it;s there.
            He only wanted Haye cause he's a big mouth prick, not because his name adds anything to his resume. It's purely personal.

Comment

Originally posted by heavywoody View Post
              Funny how Europeans talk about how highly regarded Lennox Lewis is. The guy who got knocked out by two bums. Who was rocked most of his big fights. Lennox Lewis is a joke. Oh, yeah, that is right. He beat a completely shot Mike Tyson and struggled with a shot Evander Holyfield. Yeah, that makes him great.

Haye just wants a big payday.
              LOL agree completely, Lewis has, imo, always been an overrated fighter who was around at the right time (end of Holy/Bowe/Tyson) and was too scared to rematch Vit so he retired instead. What are his big wins? A shot Tyson/Holyfield. That's it. What else will he be remembered for other than the gift against Vit and being too scared to rematch?

Comment

Originally posted by WladimirK View Post
                By which standards? He's a retired cruiserweight who did nothing at HW but steal Valuev's paper belt.
                Finally after 5 pages someone brings this up. All this talk of beating the man yet he ducked Wlad twice and Vit once in order to win the most paper of paper titles from Valuev (look up how Valuev got the belt for a nice laugh), but now now all of the sudden he's this principled warrior? Give me a break.

Comment

Originally posted by FlatLine View Post
                  It's been over a year since Vitali avoided Haye, a very bad sign that he wants to steer clear of Haye by any means possible. Its doubtful that Vitali will stick to his word and face Haye now, he's been giving off strong signals that he's very concerned about getting in the ring with him.
                  It's obvious you don't believe what you type cause no one could be that f_cking stupid. I had a nice laugh though thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Joeyzagz View Post
                    It baffles me how Peter, Thompson, and 37 year old Byrd easily got rematches with the Klitschkos for lasting the distance, but Haye who actually outlands Wlad in power punches is undeserving.

The truth is Haye is the biggest threat to the Kbros in the Heavyweight division. He is even more dangerous now than when he was just a loudmouthed cruiserweight in 2009. Wlad nor Vitali will never touch him again.
                    Peter knocked Wlad the ATG down 3 times.

Byrd beat the great Vitali and Holyfield. Was the actually titlest, Wlad forced his own mandatory shot against him after mauling prime Peter.

Thompson took part in the mandatory comp and forced the shot.

Haye is now on a one fight win streak and after beating some chancer who's now lost 4 fights on the spin.

Happy with that answer?

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post

Let me revise my first statement. Skelton may have hit Price with six punches. Most of them wild when he had his head in his chest. In my opinion that is hardly a sign of a leaky defense. I also don't understand you Brits? Most of you are being overly critical of one of your own fighters who has had only 15 fights and then you support a fraud like David Haye. It really is baffling?

Comment

Working...
                      X