No announcement yet.

Choose a fighter and manage his career

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Choose a fighter and manage his career

Pick a fighter you like and you manage his career and tell me how who you put him in the ring with next, how can you make that fight happen, and pretty much play promoter

I choose Khan and would tell him to retire.

Comment

I choose Juanma and tell him to go for the trilogy in mexico vs salido

Comment

Chris John.

After beating the undefeated and great Chonlatarn Piriyapinyo, and winning, I'd then have him fight Yoddamrong Sithyodthong.

From there I'd have him fight Rud 4K Kevkatche and Kompetch Patanakan Gym.

Finally I'd finish the show with a massive 2015 - Kularbdang Kiatkrerin, Dechsayarm Sithpordam and Chainoi Taweewattana!!!!

Could you freakin imagine that!?!? Retire undefeated and on top! Booyaa!

Oh and for a bonus, in 2016 he could fight 40 year old pacquiao then retire!

Comment

I did that with DLH in Fight Night Champion and he became the greatest ever

Comment

Chad Dawson.

Get him a fight at 175 immediately.

A good confidence builder, against a notable name. I'd say, some one who is coming off a loss like him. Edison Miranda, or Allan Green. Sell it as a crossroads fight, but it'll be clear that Dawson is on another level and win big. Hence confidence builder.

Kessler is the #1 contender for the WBC but has a fight with Magee, so i'll wait for Kessler to win that fight and then make Dawson vs Kessler. That would be Dawson's 2013 year.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
              Chad Dawson.

Get him a fight at 175 immediately.

A good confidence builder, against a notable name. I'd say, some one who is coming off a loss like him. Edison Miranda, or Allan Green. Sell it as a crossroads fight, but it'll be clear that Dawson is on another level and win big. Hence confidence builder.

Kessler is the #1 contender for the WBC but has a fight with Magee, so i'll wait for Kessler to win that fight and then make Dawson vs Kessler. That would be Dawson's 2013 year.
              This one is good I thin I would do the same thing

Comment

Working...
              X