Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: W. Klitschko: I Hope Rahman Doesn't Defeat Povetkin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So can some 1 tell me why lamont peterson got to keep both the WBA and the super WBA belt

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Invincible View Post
      Vitali would stop Povetkin easily. His power has slightly waned but he's still got a great Ko ratio since his comeback too.
      That's because he's fighting the heavyweight version of scrubs. Wlad is the real talent in that family, even if his fights do bore most to sleep.

Comment

Originally posted by Superflo777 View Post
        No. The regular belt becomes vacant again.
        Nothing against Wlad, but that's just sad. There can only be one world champion. These ABC orgs and all there ridiculous titles are watering down the sport.

Comment

Vitali needs to fight Povetkin next... This will be the only way they keep the "WBA Regular Championship" w/in the family...

Comment

Povetkin still has meaningless "title" defenses to make so you're not in the picture Wlad
            Try back in a year or so SLand will be ready to cash in/out on Povetkin

Comment

Originally posted by woo9115 View Post
              Vitali needs to fight Povetkin next... This will be the only way they keep the "WBA Regular Championship" w/in the family...
              I thought the WBA rule was that if you unify you become Super Champion... So both Klitschkos would be WBA Super Champions and the regular belt would be vacant again?

**** the WBA

Comment

Originally posted by Enzo Mc is **** View Post
                I thought the WBA rule was that if you unify you become Super Champion... So both Klitschkos would be WBA Super Champions and the regular belt would be vacant again?

**** the WBA
                If it makes dollars then it makes sense WBA wants to collect fees on as many belts as possible that's just how the game is played nowadays

Comment

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
                  Nothing against Wlad, but that's just sad. There can only be one world champion. These ABC orgs and all there ridiculous titles are watering down the sport.
                  I agree. All champions should immediately boycott the WBA for this.

Comment

Rahman one of those Zab kinda guys who just won't go away
                    his name doesn't even matter anymore
                    Povetkin gets nothing out of beating him, which he will
                    Rahman is no threat to anyone anymore
                    but even after this, Povetkin won't go near Wlad
                    as long as he has that fake WBA belt, he's happy fighting others
                    he knows Wlad or Vit would murk him

Comment

If I was Sauerland I would want to cash in on Povetkin sooner rather than later, the way hes going some decent fighter is going to KO him due to the fact hes always gassed by round 5 or 6! if he loses then theirs no money in him fighting Wlad but if he does it now it looks far more competitive on paper when in reality Wlad wins this one easily.

Comment

Working...
                      X