No announcement yet.

Floyd Sr.: "Khan punched like a middleweight. I'm suspicious."

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stefl14 View Post
    Khan is a better puncher than given credit for, but he isn't that big a puncher. Senior just doesn't like Khan because he is in the Pac camp.

Oh and i've said it before and I'll say it again. THERE ARE NO STEROIDS THAT MAKE YOU PUNCH HARDER!!! If you understand boxing you will understand why steroid cannot increase your punching power.

That is BS.

Steroids make you run faster, jump higher, THROW A BASEBALL HARDER, etc...

But they can't help you throw a punch faster and harder?

Silly boy.

Comment

Originally posted by Pastrano View Post
      Well maybe thats because Khan has a SIZE of a middleweight! He's 5'10, which is a good height even for a mw. I believe he weighed...how much on the fightnight? Probably around 150-155.
      Amir weighed 151 on fight night according to HBO

And Floyd Sr is a ****, even if he didn't say this

Comment

You can tell as he keeps improving his speed and accuracy it's making his shots more powerful.

Comment

wonder when the *****s is gonna hop on the PEDS train for khan??... the mayweather's always have something bad to say to the next up and coming star, especially if he's not floyd and his skin color is of a different color.. clear sign that the mayweather's is BSing, *****s is so hung on floyd's nutts that they dont care. First it was them accussing manny now its khan.. how dumb can a person be to see that the mayweather's is nothing but a bunch of crooks.

Comment

Maybe hes getting better because his technique is improving? Against Zab kahn wasnt throwing lots of flurries but he seemed to be selective and planted his feet.
            I think the sign of a real great fighter nowadays is if loads of people think hes on steroids.

Comment

I think he will eventually end up as a lmw. Don't think he'll go higher becauz of his chin. Can't take big punches from the likes of Martinez, Pirog, Golovkin etc. Or he might retire when he becomes unable to make 147.

Comment

Originally posted by 2stepshep View Post
                After all the trash talking that has been going back and forth between the Mayweather and Khan camps I'm beginning to think the Floyd vs Pac fight is even farther away.

All of a sudden you have Floyd Sr. and Roger making dumb accusations. Then we have Roach and Khan pretty much saying they'll be fighting Floyd next year. It's almost like both camps are saying to hell with the Pac fight that'll come later.

But if that is the case who will Pac fight after Marquez? Bradley?
                All of a sudden?????? Dude, this is what sr. does. The next interview with sr. where he DOESN'T accuse someone of cheating, will be the first one in years.

No one worth a damn will hire him as a trainer, so he sits around and accuses people of steroid use.

Comment

Originally posted by Gino Ros View Post
                  That is BS.

Silly boy.
                  you wish steroids can cure AIDS. im really sorry for you mom and sisters.

Comment

That is BS.

Silly boy.
                    And the greatest evidence they increase power..

Dudes in MLB that were good home run hitters turning into ATGs on power at the tail end of their careers doing unprecedented shit jacking 70, 70+ homers out the park.

Steroids not increasing power is bullshit.

Comment

That is BS.

Silly boy.
                      true facts. my grandma was having trouble walking and such because of old age so she took some steriods and within a week she was able to run the mile in less than 6min and she also bench press 300lbs!!

Comment

Working...
                      X