Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

As a joke, would you tell your parents ......

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Big Smoke View Post
    Well considering that my dad would probably disown me and literally beat my ass in the process...

Idk...
    I would pretend I was gay for 5k. It's only for one month, and you'd tell your parents the truth anyways. I would probably give them some money too.

But if my dad disowned me, I would literally beat his ass. I am a grown ass man and I respect pops, but if he didn't accept me for being gay even if it's a joke, I would beat his ass and rub it in his face that he just got beat up by a f*ggot. A f*ggot son that he happened to raise.

And after I beat his ass, I would tell him how good I am at sucking **** to embarrass him more, like in American Beauty, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by blaze778 View Post
      I would pretend I was gay for 5k. It's only for one month, and you'd tell your parents the truth anyways. I would probably give them some money too.

But if my dad disowned me, I would literally beat his ass. I am a grown ass man and I respect pops, but if he didn't accept me for being gay even if it's a joke, I would beat his ass and rub it in his face that he just got beat up by a f*ggot. A f*ggot son that he happened to raise.

And after I beat his ass, I would tell him how good I am at sucking **** to embarrass him more, like in American Beauty, lol.
      Well considering my dad's a hardass from jail.

He grew up fighting in Laos.

And me who just started boxing like 5 months ago...

I would probably get my ass kicked if I tried to fight him.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Smoke View Post
        Well considering my dad's a hardass from jail.

He grew up fighting in Laos.

And me who just started boxing like 5 months ago...

I would probably get my ass kicked if I tried to fight him.
        I hear you man. My dad never went to jail, but he was tough back in the day. But he's old now and I am in great shape these days. Not to get too personal with my life, but I have repressed anger towards my pops for the years of neglect so that would motivate me even if he was still a badass. Maybe if I told him I was gay and sparked him out with a left hook to the chin, I would finally get his attention.

I am joking for the most part, but there is a lot of truth to my feelings, lol.

Comment

hell yeah! easy money right there, my mom wouldnt care at all. i mean it would be awkward as hell but i wouldnt upset her so its well worth the money.

Comment

Long as I told them it was a thpecial thecret...

Seriously I'd do it for £5000 not dollars...dollars ain't much these days haha

I'd probably just get a good beating off my moms and dad wouldn't talk to me anymore..which is always healthy.

Comment

when i came out to my parents, i was so scared. but then i was surprised at how easy they took the news.

Comment

Of course, it'd be easy money. I doubt my parents would care and I doubt they'd believe me anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by P4P Opinion View Post
                  Of course, it'd be easy money. I doubt my parents would care and I doubt they'd believe me anyway.

my parents would just think i'm "confused" or something.

Comment

Working...
                  X