Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather-Pacquiao in Jeopardy Over Drug Test - Merged Thread:

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For the hero and icon he is manny is acting like a *****. And I'm a PAC fan. To not agree on venue or financial compensation is part of negotiating but to cancel A fight due to drug testing is not being honest to your fans and will kill your legacy and honesty.

Comment

• Originally posted by jetgeomcx View Post
      well,.. dude did not refuse drug testing per se.
      why don't floydie accept not within 30 days before.??
      why burden manny with such thoughts that he doesn't want??
      that's floyd, wants all advantages he can get!

[B]blood test right after the fyt must be more telling..rather than 30 days before.[/B]
      team floyd just want to get into manny's head with the blood test close before the fyt!!

just give it up floyd...and man up to sign the deal!!
      exactly why not just take the test and silence the critics.

Comment

• Pacquiao should try this one fight without juicin'. You never know, he might get lucky and win.

Comment

• Originally posted by MIT.Engineer View Post
          i am an engineer from MIT idiot.. mapua institute of technology.. bwahahaha.. i do have professional engineer license here in the US though
          I think he's talking about Massachusetts Institute of Technology.

Comment

• Originally posted by lopez36 View Post
            if he's clean,whats the problem??...
            the problem is that hes not.the *******s know pacquiaoita is on roids but are scared to admit it

Comment

• Originally posted by Smidgeon View Post
              There's lots of articles saying Pacquiao don't want to get his blood taken, I've read one that says he doesn't want to do it within 30 days from fight and then there's another that says Roach won't allow it within 48 days from fight. What is it exactly?

I for one don't want to get blood taken from me if the fight is within a few days. There were times when the nurse taking my blood had to stick needle more than 3times just to hit the proper vein, and that left the puncture area bruised and my arm feeling weak for several days.

roach says 6 WEEKS BEFORE THE FIGHT....that's close to 48 days.

Comment

• Originally posted by lopez36 View Post
                if he's clean,whats the problem??...
                Maybe that is the problem, he isn't clean. I can't think of any other reason for jeopardizing gauranteed 50 mill

Comment

• Originally posted by tyde13 View Post
                  Olympic-style drug testing is rigid

By Dick Patrick, USA TODAY

By Jack Gruber, USA TODAY
                  U.S. distance star Deena Drossin sees testing as a necessary evil.

If Major League Baseball were to adopt Olympic-style drug testing for performance-enhancing substances, players could encounter a shocking change. There is no random testing in the majors for steroids or other performance-enhancing drugs. In contrast, athletes in Olympic sports are subject to year-round, no-notice testing. Athletes call it "knock and pee." Testers arrive at a residence with their kits, and athletes have to provide a urine sample immediately.

PAY SPECIAL ATTENTION TO THE LAST TWO SENTENCES.....

JAT
                  Uh, avoiding my post and changing the subject. Didn't you say that they didn't agree to USDA Olympic drug test, and then i posted part of the article that Mayweather specifically asked for USDA Olympic drug test. Why don't you respond to that, c'mon don't be such a pvssy. Let me refesh you memory, it's on the previous page dude. But here you go, just for you.

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by tyde13 View Post
                  fact is, they didn't agree to USDA olympic tests, they agreed to olympic-style tests....you keep posting **** that holds no relevance.....

keep spinning it however you want, but the fact remains, if the guy is clean, he shouldn't have a problem with random drug tests either, since floyd is taking the same damn tests.

keep trying to defend the ****, but it's indefensable. i admire your effort tho.

Originally posted by rommel357
                  Here you go *****, time to get owned. Please do respond.
                  Quote:
                  Mayweather requested that the drug testing for the fight be in compliance with the United States Anti Doping Agency, which handles drug testing for Olympians, "to ensure fair play and sportsmanship by both fighters
                  Last edited by rommel357; 12-22-2009, 11:01 PM.

Comment

• How come he's scared of needles but got alot of tattoos???

Comment

• No one is going to respect Manny Pacquiao if this issue is what kills the fight. Even his most ardent supporters know that deep down, this looks way too suspicious. Spin it how you want, but I would have to put an asterisk next to plenty of his wins (just like Margarito), and whether it is proven he's on something or not, I suspect many others would do the same. Bob Arum and Freddie Roach even look slimy trying to defend this position. Just because this fight may never happen, this will never go away and Manny's legacy will be tarnished because of it. Just watch.

Comment

Working...
                      X