**** Gapes in **** are disgusting?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Freddy Krueger View Post
    I lost em, I exited em already.

Well, its pretty simple on what I'm saying though. Their skin is darker looking like theirs poop skin between their buttchecks and cornhole... I don't know if it is poop stains or if for some reason some girls have darker skin around the butthole for some reason.
    You would hope that if the girl knows she is going to be doing close up **** shots that she would wipe her ass

Comment

**** sex is for whiteboi's who have small dicks, as it is always tighter, cold n full of ****. thats why more whites n chinese r gays/ladyboys. real men like nice warm fanny

Comment

Originally posted by gorasikawannabe View Post
        **** sex is for whiteboi's who have small dicks, as it is always tighter, cold n full of ****. thats why more whites n chinese r gays/ladyboys. real men like nice warm fanny
        So **** is cold? then you go on to say real men like a warm fanny(fanny=ass moron), so how can you tell a cold rectum from a warm steamy rectum? If she just took a **** or what?

I am gape giver#1 around these parts, I've made women prolapse multiple times, its all about pleasure, MY pleasure ho.

I also give homemade episiotomies to all my women for easy access between vag and that dirty circle, nothing better than switching lanes without ever pulling out.

Comment

Originally posted by gorasikawannabe View Post
          you're banned for a reason dumb racist ****, and nope guys with huge cocks in ****os do girls in the ass. ***!

Comment

I'm starting to get turned off by **** ****. I don't find it disgusting, just doesn't do anything for me. I even don't care much about **** ********s... and I love ********s. I prefer ******* only (better when it's a ******* ********!).

The only time I care for **** scenes is when it's a homemade amateur flick and the girl is writhing in pain from getting stung in the butt. Other than that, I don't care for it...

I've actually gotten bored with hardcore stuff. I've noticed a loss of passion in most **** today (especially American stuff). Right now I'm really into slow, romantic type **** (no, not cheesy softcore stuff). It's really tough to find that stuff. You have to search the European catalog like certain Russian productions and what not.

Comment

Working...
            X