No announcement yet.

Afghan civilians including children burned to death in NATO air strike, 90 dead

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gene Hunt View Post
    That's how the Taliban treat Afghan civilians. So now all of a sudden they care deeply about the wellbeing of their fellow citizens?
    This thread isn't about Taleban.
    It's about a Nato airstrike that killed 90 civillians ******.
    Try staying on the topic, but i know that is hard, and i know you are probably going to make a post about Tunney being Anti-Semetic or some other BS again

SqeualPiggy, you got banned because you are a Sad. Lonley and bitter old man.

This place was actually "Okay" when you were gone. Now that you are back.. well... i guess it's time for BPP to take out the trash again

Comment

Originally posted by Gene Hunt View Post
      That's how the Taliban treat Afghan civilians. So now all of a sudden they care deeply about the wellbeing of their fellow citizens?
      Why do people keep calling you American ??

I though you were Canadian Hunt.

Comment

This thread isn't about Taleban.
        It's about a Nato airstrike that killed 90 civillians ******.
        Tunney thinks that the people of Afghanistan would be better off under the Taleban. That's what he said. There should be no coalition troops in Afghanistan therefore the de-facto leadership would be the brutal and primitive bearded barbarians.

The Taleban are pissed off that 90 civilians died. Now that's 90 less for them to kill.

This place was actually "Okay" when you were gone. Now that you are back.. well... i guess it's time for BPP to take out the trash again
        I'm brand new, check my post count.

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Jeffries View Post
          And Dapeandream (sp?)

As for the thread, I don't really have much of an opinion except that with Barry sending another 17 thousand troops over there this year, we'll likely be there a while. But I'm seriously at the point where I'd like to bring all of the troops back, let Iraq and Afghanistan work their own sht out. We're in a fcking recession FCS and 4K plus American lives is enough already.
          Exactly.

No need for more Americans and other Nato troops such as Canadians to die, and no need for more Muslims to die unnecessarily. And the cost of these wars is too much especially since we're all in a recession.

Comment

I'm with Jeffries on this one, but I believe America is finished. It needs to pull out of Iraq and Afghanistan.

America is done either way, mounting debt due to domestic entitlement numbering $56,400,000,000,000, budget spending out of control in the defense sector, and economic system based on Keynesian thinking rather than hard currency, and a President who really isn't about change, he's basically doing the same thing Bush was (save those health care town hall meetings, which don't even touch the topic of prevention).

Comment

Originally posted by vercingetorix3 View Post
              I'm with Jeffries on this one, but I believe America is finished. It needs to pull out of Iraq and Afghanistan.

America is done either way, mounting debt due to domestic entitlement numbering $56,400,000,000,000, budget spending out of control in the defense sector, and economic system based on Keynesian thinking rather than hard currency, and a President who really isn't about change, he's basically doing the same thing Bush was (save those health care town hall meetings, which don't even touch the topic of prevention).
              The fact is, the US cannot afford these unnecessary wars.

There are too many unemployed people and too many US companies nearing bankrupcy that need the governments help.

Both Bush and Obama have had their priorities wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Carnivore View Post
                The fact is, the US cannot afford these unnecessary wars.

There are too many unemployed people and too many US companies nearing bankrupcy that need the governments help.

Both Bush and Obama have had their priorities wrong.

Gene **** is banned?

Already?

Comment

Originally posted by Roy O'Bannon View Post
                  Gene **** is banned?

Already?
                  Good riddance. His main account "squealpiggy" is on a month ban.

Comment

Originally posted by Roy O'Bannon View Post
                    Gene **** is banned?

Already?
                    BPP is taking out the trash.

Good for him.

Comment

Working...
                    X