Clear All

• Whats up El-Blanco..coward

I **** on b1tches like Blanco

Comment

Handle that **** homey

Comment

Hahaha

Comment

Damn, hopefully this doesn't mess up the flow of the dome thread that's already poppin'. Too much comedy gold has gone down in that thread for a new one to pop up.

Hopefully a mod merges after enough people have seen the vids.

Comment

... Larry is that you?

Comment

back story request

Comment

Originally posted by Sup View Post
                Damn, hopefully this doesn't mess up the flow of the dome thread that's already poppin'. Too much comedy gold has gone down in that thread for a new one to pop up.

Hopefully a mod merges after enough people have seen the vids.
                That thread is like watching Margarito Vs Cotto or Pacquiao vs Marquez 4 live.

When you see it, you know you're seeing history in the making.

Larry was getting his ass stomped on early in the fight but he turned the entire thing around out of ****ing nowhere when you thought he was out.

Comment

Originally posted by RenegÄde View Post
                  That thread is like watching Margarito Vs Cotto or Pacquiao vs Marquez 4 live.

When you see it, you know you're seeing history in the making.
                  I know lmao.

I don't even want to go to sleep now. If I go to sleep there's a chance things go south and the mods delete the thread and hand out bans. I don't want to miss anything!

Comment

Lol this ****in broke loser is obsessed with me. Why don't you channel all this energy into getting your family out of that shack you live in? You're full of ****. I told you to come see me if you really wanted and instead of getting your passport you make a stupid video talking about what you're going to do.

Comment

Working...
                    X