Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gervonta Davis, Floyd Mayweather at Odds, Sosa Bout in Doubt?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by OnePunch View Post
    oh no doubt. These posts are comical. Floyd, the PROMOTER is "investing" in this young man, and the kid should be grateful and follow floyds instructions and blah blah blah. But Arum or anyone else says a single word about a fighters lifestyle and its "greedy MFer should shut up he is just a bloodsucker the fighter takes all the risks" and on and on......

its too funny...........
    Difference is Floyd has been through it unlike arum

Comment

• Originally posted by CaneloMaidana View Post
      Didn't say it was, let's not act like you can't get into trouble 10 minutes away in Oak Cliff. There's a joke that Desoto guys swear they are from Oak Cliff.
      What do you mean?

Comment

• Originally posted by Pechorin View Post
        What do you mean?
        That Desoto guys hate they are viewed as soft so they do the most to prove something.

Comment

Didn't say it was, let's not act like you can't get into trouble 10 minutes away in Oak Cliff. There's a joke that Desoto guys swear they are from Oak Cliff.
          Because most of them are. Desoto, Cedar Hill and Duncanville all have a large population of people from OC, South Dallas and West Dallas.

When the city tore down the projects and built expensive high rises; the majority of people moved to those cities.

Comment

• Originally posted by sirron000 View Post
            Because most of them are. Desoto, Cedar Hill and Duncanville all have a large population of people from OC, South Dallas and West Dallas.

When the city tore down the projects and built expensive high rises; the majority of people moved to those cities.
            I'm from Hutchins and moved to Cedar Hill, a lot of these kids grew up in 5 bedroom houses and want to act like they're from the street.

Comment

• Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post

What does floyd being an ex boxer have to do with anything in promotions? Take your ***** Glasses off and asses the situation. Floyd's overstepping by treating his fighters like groupies.

Comment

• Originally posted by Francis M. View Post
                What does floyd being an ex boxer have to do with anything in promotions? Take your ***** Glasses off and asses the situation. Floyd's overstepping by treating his fighters like groupies.
                Did you not see my other posts? I said to let tank do what he wants. I'm just saying Floyd knows what to takes to be great in the sport first hand and wants his guy to emulate it

Comment

450k when Loma got 850k for Martinez is not a good faith offer.
                  well counting another mans money ended up getting him $0.00 so who's the dummy?

Comment

• Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
                    Oh, I see. So if Oscar decides to start deciding where all his fighters have to live, then you got no problem with that?

lol, sure you dont.........

Comment

That Desoto guys hate they are viewed as soft so they do the most to prove something.
                      Lol. Dude, how old are you? The last time I heard anyone talking about repping Oak Cliff was when I was in middle school over ten years ago.

I'm from Oak Cliff and the only grown people that come here is because they live here.

Comment

Working...
                      X