No announcement yet.

It's official!!! Bob arum says manny-crawford Nov 5th

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
    Thats my personal opinion and it only makes sense you moron! I wouldnt be surprise that the catchweight king would try something that he pioneered and calling me out over insults when you just did the exact same thing is a b*tch move F.U!
    Catchweight king?
    What Manny pioneered in the catchweight department?

Comment

Manny doesn't stand a chance in this fight. Only Manny haters would want this fight to happen. Trust me, Pacquiao won't win this...

Comment

Originally posted by BillyBoxing View Post
        Catchweight king?
        What Manny pioneered in the catchweight department?
        You been here since 2009 you should be ashamed of yourself for asking such a stupid question.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
          You been here since 2009 you should be ashamed of yourself for asking such a stupid question.
          Yes, I know he has been in 3 CW fights.

Despite being younger, Alvarez has been involved in 5 CW fights (one with Floyd by the way), so I don't know how Manny is THE CW king.

He might fight Crawford next being 37 years old (just after Floyd and Bradley), yet you're bringing up CW KING stuffs.

Not a stupid question, just a stupid statement as usual from you hating on a fighter just because he's not american.

Just showing the unsecure narrow minded state of mind you possess.

You're not a boxing fan, just a US fighters cheerleader.

Comment

If this is REAL fight at 140 for the belts

Comment

Originally posted by firstborn View Post
              I thought Roach wanted Manny to finish his career at 140lb?
              And Manny is a small welterweight, he is better suited for 140lbs, this should be a great fight, if Crawford can look good beating Manny that would be one hell of a message
              Pacquiao looked good in his last fight against Bradley so he still has alot left

Comment

Who the f#ck is sportsrageous lol??? Why we listening to anything they saying about weight?

Has there been any confirmation that Manny IS fighting again vs anyone? All I hear is Arum saying this & that, nothing from Manny & Koncz I believe has said TC isn't a fight they are looking at as of a week or two ago.

If this does happen doe I'd suspect Roach would be wise once again on the weight & force the fight to take place at 147. It seems like a bad idea to have Manny dropping 7lbs this late in this career. Would seem similar to ODLH dropping down to fight Manny perhaps ironically.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBoxingXpert View Post
                  Manny doesn't stand a chance in this fight. Only Manny haters would want this fight to happen. Trust me, Pacquiao won't win this...
                  and your justification for Broner beating Pacquiao by KO is?

Comment

If Pacquiao wants it at 140 it can't be argued. But Crawfords insistence of "it has to be at 140" like he's worth something is asinine. He's pulling an old legend out of inactivity who happens to be his door to the masses and he acts like Pacquiao has to go to him or concede something to him, it's disrespectful.

Comment

Originally posted by Santa_ View Post
                      DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN!!!!!!!!!

I hope it's at 147!

Or 144 at least.
                      its gonna be at 144. even tho pac can still make 140, but since pac being the top dog, he will not lower himself to go down to 140. its gonna be at 144 or 147.

Comment

Working...
                      X