Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Andre Ward recalls 1st time he saw floyd mayweather;gets deep about being appreciated

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Andre Ward recalls 1st time he saw floyd mayweather;gets deep about being appreciated

than ward tried to pick on junior by calling him out to a fight at 160.

Comment

Originally posted by GMAN SUPREME View Post
      than ward tried to pick on junior by calling him out to a fight at 160.
      who hasnt said they'd fight floyd? Its not called the Mayweather sweepstakes for nothing.

I never took him or Hopkins serious when they said that

Comment

he's gonna do great after he hangs them up. dude is sharper than paulie IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by baya View Post
          he's gonna do great after he hangs them up. dude is sharper than paulie IMO.
          he'd be great as a lead commentator or trainer. Liked this kid since the 04 olympics

Comment

Great video, I like Andre Ward's attitude towards his career.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
              Great video, I like Andre Ward's attitude towards his career.
              me too...you can tell that he lives vicariously through his elders....Floyd went through what he is going through now, but dealt with critics and fans totally different.

He made a lot of good points. All the people on this site that bash him will avoid this thread because everything he said is 100%

Comment

True Student Of The Game!

Comment

I've always like Ward and respect his approach regardless of not agreeing with all the moves he's made. Its his life not mine.

I went to the Super 6 final between him Froch because I am a fan of Ward.

Comment

Originally posted by tredh View Post
                    I've always like Ward and respect his approach regardless of not agreeing with all the moves he's made. Its his life not mine.

I went to the Super 6 final between him Froch because I am a fan of Ward.
                    man....I wish I couldve seen he, Mayweather or Jones fight live in their prime....are you from Cali

Comment

Working...
                    X