Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather out-shines Pacquiao AGAIN (Article)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mayweather out-shines Pacquiao AGAIN (Article)

Floyd Mayweather Jr. announced on his Twitter that he is going to take on the hungry young lion Victor Ortiz, who just came off a dominant and amazing performance over Andre Berto to win the 147 pound WBC belt.

What Mayweather did was outshine Manny Pacquiao and shut up his critics who say he takes easy fights.

Manny Pacquiao has been fighting no hopers and tailor made opponents coming off losses or fighting Floyd Mayweather’s leftovers like Ricky Hatton, Oscar De La Hoya, Sugar Shane Mosley, and now Juan Manuel Marquez.

Mayweather only likes to take on real challenges. He fought Shane Mosley when Mosley was coming off a huge TKO victory over Antonio Margarito, he fought an undefeated Ricky Hatton and beat him, He fought Oscar De La Hoya after he knocked out Ricardo Mayorga and fought him at 154 a weight that Oscar was comfortable making, while Manny fought Oscar at 147 and drained him.

After Manny’s horribly boring performance against Shane Mosley, nobody is going to order another one of his fights again. Pacquiao couldn’t finish off an old Shane Mosley who didn’t throw any punches and had blisters on his foot.

When Floyd Mayweather fights people get excited! And Floyd signing to fight a young and hungry fighter like Victor Ortiz has gotten people happy once again, and hopefully it will help get the fans minds off of the disgraceful Manny Pacquiao vs. Shane Mosley pay per view .

Victor Ortiz is the same guy who gave Manny Pacquiao hell in sparring, and the same opponent that Manny avoided so he could fight a third fight with Juan Manuel Marquez at a catchweight of 144 pounds. The reason Bob Arum and Freddie Roach didn’t put Manny in with Ortiz is because Victor Ortiz was too young and too dangerous of a threat.

I know when Mayweather vs. Ortiz happens on September 17, the pay per view buys for that fight will be through the roof. People will never forgive or forget what Manny Pacquiao did to them when he promised them an action fight against Shane Mosley but instead gave them snoozer with friendly glove tapping, they felt robbed of $60 bucks and lost respect for Pacquiao.

The boxing fans won’t feel robbed when Mayweather vs. Ortiz happens, you will see the great Floyd Mayweather Jr. against a live dog and you will see the sweet science on display. I can’t wait for September 17th, Mayweather is the true superstar of boxing and he shines again!

Pacquiao JMM 3 will piss on Floyd vs JMM
    and Floyd can forget about 50 50 split

No one cares about Gayweather vs Ortiz anyway

Comment

Originally posted by CUNG LE View Post
      No one cares about Gayweather vs Ortiz anyway
      you care enough that you can't stop posting about Floyd...

Comment

Originally posted by Soda_Popinski View Post
        you care enough that you can't stop posting about Floyd...
        I wont watch it for sure,I will spread HD STREAMS to everyone left and right!

Comment

seriously, every Floyd thread i have to look forward to seeing that avatar with the gay ass black dude holding a bouquet

Comment

Working...
          X