Ricky Burns to fight Dejan Zlaticanin for WBC mando position

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ricky Burns to fight Dejan Zlaticanin for WBC mando position

http://espn.go.com/boxing/story/_/id...imination-bout

Wow....already angling for another title. Guess this is his last run before he retires

I would like to see Burns vs Petrov.

Comment

Originally posted by Hougigo View Post
      http://espn.go.com/boxing/story/_/id...imination-bout

Wow....already angling for another title. Guess this is his last run before he retires
      Yep the dude still works in a sports shop, hasn't gave up on his part time life job.

Comment

WBC lw champ is figueroa, hes a weaker champ not like vazquez or crawford, burns could beat him

Comment

Originally posted by SnakeVen0m View Post
          Would be interesting... but doubt it happens. Looks like it's title or nothing. I don't even know how this is for the mando position.... this Zlaticanin guy is another guy from Montenegro that hasn't done anything.

But he does have some of the same silverware as the eternal WBC champ

Comment

Would be interesting... but doubt it happens. Looks like it's title or nothing. I don't even know how this is for the mando position.... this Zlaticanin guy is another guy from Montenegro that hasn't done anything.

Reminds me of Marco Huck when you say that...

This Dejan lad will be kept at the end of a jab so being that Burns isn't completely shot, Dejan is barely 5ft5 and not to forget he is completely untested but I guess you could say he is less battle-worn.

This is another classic case of building up the hype for a fighter for them to only be shot down once they re-emerge at the top level.

Comment

Originally posted by SnakeVen0m View Post

This guy actually beat Petrov last year lol

Comment

Originally posted by King- View Post
                He really did.

I used watched a couple YT clips of this guy he's throws good bodyshots looks to keep a good pace if he went on w/Petrov couple be a surprise.

Comment

Originally posted by King- View Post
                  That's.... interesting. I'd like to see the fight.

This guy evidently only fought in Montenegro and Serbia

Comment

Working...
                  X