No announcement yet.

Did Dirrell ever say why he retired?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did Dirrell ever say why he retired?

Did he get tired of the sport, suffered too many injuries, or? I never heard his reason for retiring and I'm curious, he proved in his fights against Abraham, Froch, Stevens and Hanshaw to be a good boxer, why quit?

Fiddy being fiddy.
    He's technically not retired

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
      Fiddy being fiddy.
      He's technically not retired
      Last time I saw him, he beat some random dude from Ghana. Then he was supposed to fight another random dude from Ghana, but decided not to take the fight... Since then, he has been standing still...

Comment

Originally posted by Xpert View Post
        Last time I saw him, he beat some random dude from Ghana. Then he was supposed to fight another random dude from Ghana, but decided not to take the fight... Since then, he has been standing still...
        50 should try and get him on the undercard of Gamboa/Mikey

Comment

who cares if that mofo retires or not....him retirng is like sulaiman kicking the bucket ...

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
            who cares if that mofo retires or not....him retirng is like sulaiman kicking the bucket ...
            While I honestly didn't give much thought to Sulaiman's passing, that was just disrespectful to Sulaiman, dude. Some people really cared, like his family.

Comment

Originally posted by Xpert View Post
              While I honestly didn't give much thought to Sulaiman's passing, that was just disrespectful to Sulaiman, dude. Some people really cared, like his family.
              i dont ....it is what it is....

Comment

lol........puga's crazy.

I saw Dirrell in Vegas for Floyd-Ghost. Was a real cool dude and still looked in good shape/spirits

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
                  It was thanks to Sulaiman that your idol was able to win a title in his "8th weight class" for the vacant WBC title at 150lbs, while being unranked at 154, and his opponent Margarito not even being in the top 10 at 154.

Comment

Originally posted by DLT View Post
                    lol........puga's crazy.

I saw Dirrell in Vegas for Floyd-Ghost. Was a real cool dude and still looked in good shape/spirits
                    bro , feeling bad for somebody is not a matter of choice ..it's either you do or you dont ..just keeping it real..

dirrel seems like a good dude but if he feels like retiring , just do it already..reason why some fighters got big egos is becuase they think boxing would take a big hit without them, f0ck that **** ....

Comment

Working...
                    X