Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gamboa vs Bradley

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gamboa will be fine. I just don't know how his power will translate against against the biggest guy he's fought.

Comment

Originally posted by ItsTrue View Post
      Id like gamboa to have at least 1 fight at 135 I dont think thats asking alot.
      Meh before he was gonna go from 126 to 135 to fight Rios and most people didn't have a problem with it. But like I said, his last fight he weighed in at the division limit then jumped 18 lbs overnight. The dude obviously hurt to make the weight. He did some Chavez type ****.
      Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
      You was right,or so it seems...148lb is a big jump from 130lb meaning Gamboa's clearly getting to big for these smaller div's..I could see this fight coming off and being a really good fight at the end of the day...
      Gamboa might be 5'5" 1/2 but let's face it, the dude is a tank. The dude's back is like... 3 blocks wide. This is gonna be fun. A win over Gamboa won't do much for Bradley but definitely a good win in MY eyes. But a win for Gamboa over Bradley would be HUGE. A win over Bradley would make up for the whole year he missed.

Comment

I have no problem with the fight at 140 I just want one fight at 135 to see the power and the chin. Bradley can fight clottey.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray Corso View Post
          No interest at all! 126lb vs 147lb???? Why??? Money stays in house! BS! Ray
          Pretty much.

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post

Gamboa will be fine. I just don't know how his power will translate against against the biggest guy he's fought.
          Yea but PAC has fought at WW prior to the Bradley fight. His body was accustomed to be around WW. Gamboa hasn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray Corso View Post
            I can understand that both these young guys are standing stagnant because neither is a draw on their own. They were projected to be solid opponents not stars!! Gamboa looks like he can handle the weight he is a bigger body feather than most I think. The bout needs to be a semi wind up or maybe co-feature but it can't stand on its own. I like both boys not so much Timmys style but he comes to win and gives an honest effort! He can't break an egg and thats why he can't hold a main position on a card! I think Gamboa might be stepping up to far to soon. But they need to fight and need to earn so stick them on a decent card as support then put Bradley in with Paulie or Khan! Ray.

Its true; I think he's been in at 130+2 a few times! Yes?
            I kinda don't agree here bro..Bradley has been the headliner on a few cards,he can't be on PPV by himself(or with Gamboa)..But with a good solid draw on the A side,Bradley will sell..

I keep telling everyone times are changing and these guy's are the future..Big fights on the horizon for all of um..If this fight comes off,win or lose for Gamboa and Bradley they will both be around and get meaningful fights/paydays...

Comment

Gamboa is a tank, true.

But it's not like Bradley isn't built like a pit bull himself.

I think P4P, you'd be hard pressed to find somebody as strong as Bradley.

Comment

Why does neither one's chin or power matter? Gamboa will keep his speed and power (judging by his fight vs Farenas where he was 148) but chances are neither one will be KO'ed or hitting the canvas. Most likely just an all out war with both guys wailing at each other. We know both guys like to get reckless.

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
                  Meh before he was gonna go from 126 to 135 to fight Rios and most people didn't have a problem with it. But like I said, his last fight he weighed in at the division limit then jumped 18 lbs overnight. The dude obviously hurt to make the weight. He did some Chavez type ****.

Gamboa might be 5'5" 1/2 but let's face it, the dude is a tank. The dude's back is like... 3 blocks wide. This is gonna be fun. A win over Gamboa won't do much for Bradley but definitely a good win in MY eyes. But a win for Gamboa over Bradley would be HUGE. A win over Bradley would make up for the whole year he missed.
                  I agree with this whole post...

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
                    Gamboa is a tank, true.

My point was that these 2 guys are probably JUST ABOUT the same size. Sure Bradley been fighting at JWW and 1 fight at WW while Gamboa's been at FW. But don't forget Gamboa started his career at 130 and decided to go down in weight. Then his first fight at 130 in YEARS he weighed in at 148 on fight night, 1 more pound than Bradley when he fought Pacquiao. Oh and it wasn't a sloppy 148 either, the dude was SOLID.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
                      Gamboa is a tank, true.

At WW right now,I would only think Mayweather would be stronger..Not a harder puncher for those who do not understand..But strong,Bradley is a beast...

Comment

Working...
                      X