Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Video: One of the best Pac Interviews on ESPN says Floyd is affraid...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
    your new alt hasn't changed the fact that you are desperate to make fighters see Floyd and Manny equally. they don't.
    I don't see Floyd and Manny equally. Floyd would win; the difference between you and I is that you're a dick-rider and I'm a realist. You're missing the point again: Floyd responds to criticism worse than Manny does, and his dick-riding fans respond just as badly.
    Last edited by samouraļ; 09-21-2012, 11:17 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
      Freddie Roach speaks on new Steroid Drug Tests for Manny Pacquiao and Floyd Mayweather Jr
      By Johnny Benz (Dec 11, 2009) Doghouse Boxing
      If Manny Pacquiao vs. Floyd Mayweather Jr. for the proposed date of March 13th becomes official, both fighters will have to undergo rigorous drug testing leading up to the fight. According to report by ESPN, part of the contract has both sides agreeing to be subjected to Olympic-style drug testing that will include blood tests. The tests conducted on each fighter's blood samples will thoroughly be tested for steroids and other performance enhancing drugs or chemicals.

LOL! that was the draft contract sent by GBP, unless you haven't been into a contract signing, I'm sure you'll know that a provisional contract is drawn upon negotiations and then the Final Contract is drawn to be signed when both parties agreed to the terms.

Comment

he did not say anything....NEW!

fighters will say anything to make themselves look good in front of that Camera...but lets be honest...Pacquiao really don't have no say when it comes to his career and Negotiating the fight...Arum controls all of that so Manny can tell the fans ANYTHING when he knows Arum likely won't make that fight anyway

it is the same **** being said, only difference is that he said this on ESPN

BOTH SIDES are FULL OF ****!

Comment

In the Bob Costas interview, Floyd indirectly compared himself to Ali, and Pac to Frazier.

Basically my understanding with what he said in the interview was that he does not want to suffer the same fate Ali has regarding his health by fighting Frazier, by not fighting Pacquiao. So yes I believe what Pac said is true, Floyd is scared.

Comment

its a joke that Floyd is MIA for this. He should be on that show to give his rebuttal...but he's too busy i guess hiding out after acting a fool

and i thought the man was supposed to be a genius at hyping a fight, its a missed opportunity

Comment

Originally posted by streetwaves View Post
              I don't see Floyd and Manny equally. Floyd would win; the difference between you and I is that you're a dick-rider and I'm a realist. You're missing the point again: Floyd responds to criticism worse than Manny does, and his dick-riding fans respond just as badly.
              floyd responds to criticism worse than manny does. ok. but there wasn't any criticsm of floyd here, just jmm saying floyd would beat manny. they wouldn't have said it to floyd not because of the way he takes criticism, because they don't believe he would lose.

Comment

Originally posted by BlackHat View Post
                LOL! that was the draft contract sent by GBP, unless you haven't been into a contract signing, I'm sure you'll know that a provisional contract is drawn upon negotiations and then the Final Contract is drawn to be signed when both parties agreed to the terms.
                so when I prove you wrong, you say this is the draft contract the article refers to even though the word draft isn't mentioned. then say you meant final. truly pathetic dude. you just made a mistake.a man simply admits he's wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by BlackHat View Post
                  In the Bob Costas interview, Floyd indirectly compared himself to Ali, and Pac to Frazier.

Basically my understanding with what he said in the interview was that he does not want to suffer the same fate Ali has regarding his health by fighting Frazier, by not fighting Pacquiao. So yes I believe what Pac said is true, Floyd is scared.
                  he said he didn't want to have health complications like ali and frazier had and not have the ability to pay for the medical bills after their careers are over.

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
                    Yes Floyd is afraid. Even if Floyd thinks he can beat Pac, he knows he still has to work hard for it and take a few bumps in the process.

Floyd has seen Pac up close fight many times, so maybe Floyd shouldnt have done that. He is intimidated which is understandable but you have to face your fears sometimes.
                    It's hard to face your fear when you're a coward. Cowards just don't have it in them. You think PAC wasn't afraid when he was fighting Hoya and Cotto.

Comment

It's about time Pacquiao started talking ****. He needs the money. His promoter bled him dry.

Comment

Working...
                      X